Dca champ tics 2022?

Hello during DCA finals 2021 they said DCA 2022 tickets would go on sale October 1 I don’t see anything listed on their website? Anyone know any details?

They emailed myself and others that had purchased 2020 tix with a plan to best get seats for Rochester  comparable to what we ordered for Williamsport. I politely explained I wouldn’t be going to Rochester and would like a refund and boom, all squared away. The company doing the ticketing for both DCA and dci now is good!

Looked like upper level had more seats sold for sure probably based on those who ordered tickets for Williamsport and didn't get to use them.

Lower level was pretty much choose your own seat at this point.  It's early, but we'll see what happens with regards to crowd size as time goes on.  I am sure there are many who are going to wait just to make sure that the event will be taking place after the past year and a half, and who could blame them.

Big difference from the debut up there in 2006 (at that stadium anyway), but without being accused of asking people to get off my lawn, for better or worse, a lot has changed in 15 years.  Hope they get a good crowd when all is said and done.