BOA vs. U S Bands

Just want your collective opinions on which of these two circuits is better to watch. FLO is only carrying US Bands so I don't know if it is worth the expense...Are there bands in US bands that should be heard because they're that good?.I am familiar with BOA but not US Bands..Your thoughts.

For me it’s BOA and it’s not even close. Most of the best band programs in the country compete in BOA for marching band season. 

• Thanks 1

USBands has a focus on bands of all sizes. in their original footprint up here, few if any bands are Texas sized. Still some #### good bands, taught by many people with ties in the DCI world. BOA is BOA. with BD taking over USBands, itll be interesting to see how things go for them

• Thanks 1

Mods...please remove this topic..it is clear that BOA is far superior to U S bands based upon this limited sample..t y

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, waliman4444 said:

Mods...please remove this topic..it is clear that BOA is far superior to U S bands based upon this limited sample..t y

so you liked my post which praised USBands quality, but say the sample is skewed.

ok

No Jeff..I thanked you for your input.Other contributors seemed to overwhelmingly suggest a BOA preference. So even with a small sample I requested to move on to other topics..peace

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, waliman4444 said:

No Jeff..I thanked you for your input.Other contributors seemed to overwhelmingly suggest a BOA preference. So even with a small sample I requested to move on to other topics..peace

lets be honest...USBands doesnt have the national presence BOA does, and didn't have a regular streaming option until now. 

• 5 weeks later...