Wikipedia pages in danger of being deleted

8 minutes ago, mingusmonk said:

Some kid created Corps Reps and then migrated it to DCX Museum. 

http://www.dcxmuseum.org/

Not sure if I’d call Chris Mahler(sp?) a kid but yep it’s there. My go to for corps names, years and sponsors was dbcna.com. (Drum and Bugle corps of North America). Gone for years 🥲

10 hours ago, Lance said:

A kid could have done any number of things to improve the mess that has been the DCI website for over a decade.  

right but then someone with connections would lose a paying gig

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Not sure if I’d call Chris Mahler(sp?) a kid but yep it’s there. My go to for corps names, years and sponsors was dbcna.com. (Drum and Bugle corps of North America). Gone for years 🥲

Chris Maher welcomes additions and corrections to his site. I have sent him a few over the years. Chris is a photographer for drum corps and marching band shows all over the mid-Atlantic area. Plus, of course, other photography. His work is excellent!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MikeD said:

Chris Maher welcomes additions and corrections to his site. I have sent him a few over the years. Chris is a photographer for drum corps and marching band shows all over the mid-Atlantic area. Plus, of course, other photography. His work is excellent!

Agree on his work as see it on Facebook. Totally forgot I sent him pics of items to add the dcxmuseum site and swapped emails. So no excuse screwing up the spelling on his name. 😫

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Agree on his work as see it on Facebook. Totally forgot I sent him pics of items to add the dcxmuseum site and swapped emails. So no excuse screwing up the spelling on his name. 😫

I wouldn’t worry about it. I screw up the spelling of my name from time to time.

• Haha 1