2022 DCI Super 3 Packages

Was wondering if any of y’all have received your seat assignments or had your credit card charged yet? I emailed them last month and they advised me that they were going to start the process the following week, but I haven’t seen anything from them since. 

In normal years, I don’t see any activity until Jan-Mar, depending on the year, and I buy my tickets on Thursday of finals week. 

• Like 2

Me either and I signed up on the 1st day they were made available.  I am honestly annoyed that its not just a simple first come first serve, so I could select my own darn seats, but tis tis.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, B-Flat said:

Me either and I signed up on the 1st day they were made available.  I am honestly annoyed that its not just a simple first come first serve, so I could select my own darn seats, but tis tis.

Well, yes, it is first come, first serve. It’s just that DCI doesn’t deal with the paperwork and logistics until much later. I am pretty used to it after all these years. 

I miss the days of lining up early in the morning to select your tickets for next year's championships.  You knew that day what section, row and seats you would be sitting in.  Honestly, not being a part of Friends of DCI at the time, my seats were always some of the best right on or close to the 50, sometimes even behind the Hall of Famers or judges.  Met some good people in those lines and usually the same ones year after year.  

• Like 1

On 10/14/2021 at 9:28 PM, Whiskey said:

I miss the days of lining up early in the morning to select your tickets for next year's championships.  You knew that day what section, row and seats you would be sitting in.  Honestly, not being a part of Friends of DCI at the time, my seats were always some of the best right on or close to the 50, sometimes even behind the Hall of Famers or judges.  Met some good people in those lines and usually the same ones year after year.  

People still do that on Thursday morning.  I think @Jurassic Lancerdoes.  I know when I was sitting way low someone ordered them for us on Thursday morning.  I’m not sitting down there anymore so I just ordered them online.  Rolling the dice with that but I’m okay with that. 

• Like 2