2022 DCI Super 3 Packages

12 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Na, but it makes bathroom breaks a little trickier. That’s why I am minorly annoyed.

That’s important.  That’s why I picked end of a row.  I’m old, ######!  We’ll see what comes down the pike.  If they’re unacceptable, I’ll just stay home. 

• Like 1

On 10/25/2021 at 8:53 PM, Terri Schehr said:

Yeah, 240.  We’ll see how that goes.  I can’t go too high because I’m afraid of heights. 

You aren’t that low at three rows lower.  It won’t deafen you there.  

I sat in 240 for several years and the view and sound were great. Met a good group of fans sitting in same seats each year. For 2019 and 2021 I had last row in 140. I like it, too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mjoakes said:

I sat in 240 for several years and the view and sound were great. Met a good group of fans sitting in same seats each year. For 2019 and 2021 I had last row in 140. I like it, too.

I hope they don’t put me in 600 because then I’m staying home. 

• Sad 1

On 10/22/2021 at 5:33 AM, keystone3ply said:

Have you received your tickets in your Ticketmaster account or received your seat assignments?  I'm thinking it will be a while for that info?

Sorry for the delay. I received my seat assignments but my tickets are not in my Ticketmaster account. I assume that won’t happen until sometime next year 

• Like 2

On 11/2/2021 at 9:29 PM, oldestoftheold said:

Sorry for the delay. I received my seat assignments but my tickets are not in my Ticketmaster account. I assume that won’t happen until sometime next year 

I just received my Super 3 ticket order email confirmation. They gave me the exact row & seat numbers that I requested.  I'm pumped & ready to go back to Indy for the 50th!  Email states tickets will load into my Ticketmaster account in early 2022.  (I really missed my Crown horn line fix last year.)  #MarchOn

:dancin: :babies:    :guinesssmilie: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

I just received my Super 3 ticket order email confirmation. They gave me the exact row & seat numbers that I requested.  I'm pumped & ready to go back to Indy for the 50th!  Email states tickets will load into my Ticketmaster account in early 2022.  (I really missed my Crown horn line fix last year.)  #MarchOn

Still nothing here.  🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

On 11/4/2021 at 8:04 AM, keystone3ply said:

Hope to see all you cats there. Britt and I are still planning a trip to Peru so timing is really going to be everything post-covid.