2022 DCI Super 3 Packages

5 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

There's a show in Peru?  Wife thinks the only trips I plan are related to drum corps.  😄😇

I wish!! Lol. We are wanting to go to Machu Picchu if covid will just leave us alone. I KNOW we will go to Atlanta this year (I need to start stashing away cash for her favorite corps souvie booth run.) 

Britt has similar thoughts about me though and pool halls lol. If we go to a major city in the eastern US, I probably have played pool there. She's starting to say things like "Let me guess. You know where every pool in this city is, don't you?" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2021 at 10:02 AM, Weaklefthand4ever said:

I wish!! Lol. We are wanting to go to Machu Picchu if covid will just leave us alone. I KNOW we will go to Atlanta this year (I need to start stashing away cash for her favorite corps souvie booth run.) 

Feel your pain, retired start of March 2020 with bunch of trips planned. 3 weeks later Crap hit the Covid fan. Then it was “ok in 2021”. Now it’s “ok in 2022” I start the trips.

Just got Covid booster this morning (not quite 65 but young lady doc recommended). So as protected as I can be hope hope hope hope

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

I got an email today saying I can’t get seats where I want them.  I think I’m just going to sit this one out.  I kind of liked just watching from home without the hassle anyway.  And Atlanta is outside?  Nope!    

There's only one hassle I've had watching from home. 

Me: Hey honey, get me a beer and make me a sandwich?

The Ayatollah: Are you out of your f'n mind? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

I got an email today saying I can’t get seats where I want them.  I think I’m just going to sit this one out.  I kind of liked just watching from home without the hassle anyway.  And Atlanta is outside?  Nope!    

I hate Georgia State's stadium & it's location.  (there's several good reasons why the Braves built a new stadium.)  And there's zero hotels where you can walk to the stadium.  (Well, maybe a couple...)  I'll probably skip the ATL show as well.  🥵

Looks like maybe a Murfreesboro & Nightbeat trip for me that weekend.  A drive thru the mountains.  

Edited by keystone3ply
cx

2 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

I hate Georgia State's stadium & it's location.  (there's several good reasons why the Braves built a new stadium.)  And there's zero hotels where you can walk to the stadium.  I'll probably skip the ATL show as well.  🥵

Is it anywhere near The Varsity? That's a deal breaker. Gotta get me one of those paper hats.

The Varsity| Downtown Atlanta, GA

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Did they offer any seat alternatives? 

5 hours ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

Is it anywhere near The Varsity? That's a deal breaker. Gotta get me one of those paper hats.

The Varsity| Downtown Atlanta, GA

Marietta Diner all the way. The Varsity is where I went when I wanted to eat a $4 chili dog. Marietta Diner is where I go to try to pick something out to eat from a 16 page menu and then wreck a piece of cake the size of a human head. Plus, they have these little tiny orange iced crescent rolls. They're kinda like flubs....you look at them and say "Well those are cute and completely pointless...."

Edited by Weaklefthand4ever
  • Like 2