2022 DCI Super 3 Packages

6 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m not interested anymore. 

You’re not the only ones no longer interested. I can’t say enough bad things about Indianapolis, the list is long. The stadium is horrible for both sound and visual, not to mention uncomfortable seats and terrible concessions. A vending machine would be as good. Had to laugh at the mute button, unfortunately that has become the norm for us too when watching Flo! Mute that we don’t want to hear them. 😂

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’ll probably buy the flomarching crap. I have my sofa, a big tv, I’m close to the bathroom, no one is going to steal my seat, but most importantly, I have the mute button. 

A few years ago I had to leave Indianapolis on Saturday morning, after seeing the shows Thursday and Friday. Watched the Saturday night runs at home on Flo. I liked it - the comfort of home things, as you note. 

A caveat: I had also seen most shows multiple times during the summer. That helped enhance what I was seeing and hearing (sometimes poorly) on Flo.

• Like 1

I received my seat assignment today. Exactly where I wanted in section 140. Never gave a dime to DCI contributions ever. I haven’t attended since 2014. So thanks DCI. I am looking forward to it. Not sure why my experience was different. Could be it’s just a single ticket for all three nights.

On 11/18/2021 at 8:12 AM, JimF-LowBari said:

With my blunt ways (getting worse as I get older 😬) I’d send a copy of the email to DCI with “remove me from all mailing lists INCLUDING DONATIONS, the enclosed email explains why”. 
Friend felt an organization wasn’t doing what they were supposed to with a HC family member. She almost sent the yearly pledge card with $0 back but it got worked out (so far).

I'd send that exact message and cc all the corps directors.  After all, DCI is the corps.  I'm sure, if they care, they'd be interested in how their customer service is going.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

I'd send that exact message and cc all the corps directors.  After all, DCI is the corps.  I'm sure, if they care, they'd be interested in how their customer service is going.  

Oooh I like that better. 
“Check out what the leaders are doing.”

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Update: if you ordered the Super 3 Ticket package, I received my tickets via (3) emails & then had to "manage" tickets to download into my Ticketmaster account.  If you ordered this method, I would advise downloading your tickets to your Ticketmaster app now  

If I just let the email sit until next August, I would have a hard time locating the (3) separate emails on my phone account to transfer to my app, all while standing in line listening to Dan Potter's announcement outside of Lucas Oil.  And then you have to transfer tix to the 'wallet' app.

Technology was suppose to simplify & make everything easier.  📱 :wall:       

Edited by keystone3ply
cx

44 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Update: if you ordered the Super 3 Ticket package, I received my tickets via (3) emails & then had to "manage" tickets to download into my Ticketmaster account.  If you ordered this method, I would advise downloading your tickets to your Ticketmaster app now  

If I just let the email sit until next August, I would have a hard time locating the (3) separate emails on my phone account to transfer to my app, all while standing in line listening to Dan Potter's announcement outside of Lucas Oil.  And then you have to transfer tix to the 'wallet' app.

Technology was suppose to simplify & make everything easier.  📱 :wall:       

I have the Tour Premier tickets available via Ticketmaster, but nothing available for Indy yet. Super 3 and Friends tickets email received this week. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just received my Super 3 Ticket email today. No problems sending them to my Ticketmaster account and also saving them to my Apple Wallet. I didn't get my first pick, but from my notes on previous seat locations, these will do. 

• Like 2