Crossmen changing logo

8 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

and the number of remaining corps ties into the rant you delivered and the topic at hand how?

i'll wait and stand just off of the edge of your lawn

Was it a rant? Well anyways, I thought I would be like others on DCP and change the direction of the OP. How many times do you read an OP about one thing and within 5 replies the whole post changed direction!!!

1 hour ago, Lance said:

This is why the ignore feature is something I choose to use.  Why would anybody want to spew such negativity about band?  Why would I ever want to communicate with people who do?  Yuck, offseason or not.  

I agree with you people here should do better. Including those who complain about the negativity. 

I don't know that there's too many threads that don't go off the rails, like I just did. 

Edited by OldSnareDrummer
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

At the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum many years ago. Had the propeller cap from Lindbergh’s Spirit of St Louis in a case. Inside the cap is a painted swastika and beside it a card saying it was for good luck. And Lindberghs flight was 1927.

No need to guess why the Smithsonian felt the need to explain the swastika.

Worth noting that Lindbergh actually was a raging anti-semite, and even famously accepted a medal from the Nazi military and only returned it after he got intense criticism.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, MGCpimpOtimp said:

Worth noting that Lindbergh actually was a raging anti-semite, and even famously accepted a medal from the Nazi military and only returned it after he got intense criticism.

Oh yeah.  I read the Scott Berg biography years ago.