Allentown Tickets

Just curious what anyone's experience was this year in getting tickets. it is always stressful but did anyone encounter any problems. i clicked on my tickets and then it would not ever let me check out.  this happen repeatedly--they would be in my cart and i would have 15 minutes or so on the clock and it would never let me purchase them.  all was clicked etc appropriately.  after 25 minutes and multiple attempts i did get the tickets, and there were still pretty many open spots, so just curious if anyone else had issues.  in truth, it was stressful as ever, like in the past, but it felt like old times being so stressed lol.

• Haha 1

Sorry for your bad experience, as I had zero problems and was able to login and purchase them pretty quickly.  I also noticed there were lots of opens seats as well.

• Like 1

No problems on my end. Just not a very smooth or graceful process. Web formatting circa 2006.

• Haha 1

On 10/15/2021 at 2:26 PM, Jast45 said:

Just curious what anyone's experience was this year in getting tickets. it is always stressful but did anyone encounter any problems. i clicked on my tickets and then it would not ever let me check out.  this happen repeatedly--they would be in my cart and i would have 15 minutes or so on the clock and it would never let me purchase them.  all was clicked etc appropriately.  after 25 minutes and multiple attempts i did get the tickets, and there were still pretty many open spots, so just curious if anyone else had issues.  in truth, it was stressful as ever, like in the past, but it felt like old times being so stressed lol.

Had the exact same problem.

Would take my information,but wouldn't complete the purchase.

I was able to get a very nice lady from DCI on the phone that did the purchase 

on the phone.

Couldn't get the same seats.

But only 1 row lower.

They did not sell anywhere as fast as usual,especially

the lower sections.

• Like 1

there seemed to be an online glitch. i too called,and boom problem solved....and for the first time ever, added a 3rd ticket to the order...the little one wants to go!

• Like 3