How soon until the 2022 season schedule is announced?

2 hours ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

More evidence that I'm an old goat out of touch with today's pop culture. I have no idea who Luke Combs is. Evidently popular enough to boot DCI out of MB stadium. 

I never heard of him either but I only listen to Sirius classic vinyl or classic rewind in the car.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

I never heard of him either but I only listen to Sirius classic vinyl or classic rewind in the car.  

Classic vinyl and classic rewind are two of my go to’s along with The Bridge.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Classic vinyl and classic rewind are two of my go to’s along with The Bridge.

I'm loving Sirius. I wasn't sure I wanted to go ahead and subscribe after my free trial, but after listening to Classic Rewind, the Beatles Channel , Billy Joel channel and having the live TV audio feed of Fox News, I was all in. I don't think I've listened to AM/FM in the car since then.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

We did the Sirius thing for a while. But it's so much easier now just to bluetooth the massive Spotify play lists that we have. Plus until I find the Sirius channel for Toto, I'm stayin' with my Spotify. I do like Spotify though.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

We did the Sirius thing for a while. But it's so much easier now just to bluetooth the massive Spotify play lists that we have. Plus until I find the Sirius channel for Toto, I'm stayin' with my Spotify. I do like Spotify though.

"I Will Remember"; written in honor of Jeff Porcaro.  🥲

13 hours ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

More evidence that I'm an old goat out of touch with today's pop culture. I have no idea who Luke Combs is. Evidently popular enough to boot DCI out of MB stadium. 

I had heard the name, but did not realize he has collected 15 country music awards and 36 nominations in just 5 years.

According to Vividseats, they're trying to sell tickets that equate to 150% to 200% of DCI's seating capacity in MB stadium at an average of about $100 per ticket.  That's roughly $4.5 million dollars in ticket revenue alone.     :spitting:

On 11/17/2021 at 6:53 PM, crownisking said:

Interesting. Yeah I remember going to a Braves game years ago and noting that the neighborhood surrounding the stadium was…less than ideal. Hopefully the even will be back indoors in 2023. I’ll gladly take the worse acoustics if it means not having to fry in the sun all day or run for my life if a storm suddenly decides to park itself over my area. 

I don't know what they've done in that area since the Braves moved out and Georgia State moved in.  I do know that I was last there 20 years ago, and if I didn't have corporate parking passes, I would have been carrying an Uzi.  The area south of the stadium was full of drug dealers and crack houses.

3 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

"I Will Remember"; written in honor of Jeff Porcaro.  🥲

Great song from the Tambu album. I've been lucky enough to see them 12 times in concert.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Yup; Luke Combs concert booked in Mercedes-Benz. Is that the "Fancy-Like Applebee's" guy?  I have no clue.  

I'm bummed about the venue. If I'm going to sit outside, then it looks like a Murfreesboro/Winston-Salem trip thru the Smokies for the SE tour might be in order.  🚙    

i'll buffer through Flo and Rocket Mortgage

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

I stream a lot of stuff on Apple play, too.  Regular radio sucks here.  We’re too far from Tampa, Sarasota or Ft. Myers don’t have much selection.