Your favorite ensemble rehearsal videos?

Duplicate post...sorry

Edited by Weaklefthand4ever
Duplicate

7 hours ago, Lance said:

I know almost nothing about percussion, but this is always incredible to me (sorry that it's not ensemble)

"Yes, I'll have 9 snares...extra crispy on the rolls and a side order of 162 tenor skanks please. Thank you!"

'07 Phantom was a great line. 2010 was even cleaner.

21 hours ago, heyboiay said:

Thanks guys these videos are all great, but they still don't have instructor feedback. Do those even exist?

93 star video has staff feedback. A little bit after they switch to full ensemble. 

Probably a good thing YouTube wasn't around BITD when I instructed. I'd hate to have all of my F-bomb laced, R-Rated feedback on video. 🥵

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

Probably a good thing YouTube wasn't around BITD when I instructed. I'd hate to have all of my F-bomb laced, R-Rated feedback on video. 🥵

I remember camp with a certain corps that shall remain nameless. The caption head walked up to my tub, asked for my snare stick and then jammed it right through the center of my snare head and walked away. The "feedback" was fully understood lol.

• Haha 3

On YT there are a couple vids called "A Day with the Blue Devils." 

Two hour long vids of BD working on their shows in SoCal. 

One of those years is 2014. Watching Felliniesque in its infant stages, the members giving feedback to the staff, and knowing what that show will become a few short weeks later is amazing. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 84BDsop said:

84 BD....oh wait....there aren't any....#### it.

BD 1984. La Fiesta. That might be the baddest piece of music to ever grace a football field. 

The entire 84 BD hornline should pull a Bruce Willis and his crew in Armageddon where they asked to never pay taxes again............EVER. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1