Pray for Waukesha

I guess the tragedy in Waukesha on Sunday should hit deep for all of us. We all marched in a Christmas parade with our High School bands. 40 years ago drum corps were regularly in Christmas parades to.  I hope that people are not afraid to march in the streets to entertain the people after this horrible event.  Please keep the people of Waukesa in your prayers, or if you do not pray think a good thought for them.   Please keep this non political. 

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

My worst nightmare. Run down from behind by a vehicle while in a parade.  I’ve been in parades in Wisconsin with the Dancing Grannies.  So sad.  Prayers for the families.

I have a suggestion, though. Line up city salt trucks at the beginning and end of the parade route.  Like they do in Chicago. 

• Like 1

See some places are cancelling or thinking of cancelling because they are afraid of copy cats.

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

See some places are cancelling or thinking of cancelling because they are afraid of copy cats.

There in an article by Dennis Wagner of USA today about "weaponizing" vehicles to ram crowds is surging in the US.

2 hours ago, rpbobcat said:

There in an article by Dennis Wagner of USA today about "weaponizing" vehicles to ram crowds is surging in the US.

And some wacky packs out there are twisting this into yet another conspiracy to suit their sick purposes.

Actually think this is on topic to drum corps considering how many corps do parades. Can’t even parade without watching your back

• Like 1