Phantom Regiment troubles?..

9 minutes ago, Swamptihs said:

With respect to Phantom there are errors and there are issues. Can they get through it all? I expect they can. 

I am going to start a thread that details something about a corps and the treatment some received. I will provide details without names and I expect some might be shocked. I can only hope that those involved would read it and try to understand,,,,,, I sure hope its not derailed by some high school band director or a former government worker. 

I promise the story will be interesting on its own. 

I will only advise, be careful. There are those who have an axe to grind, and there are those who have been legitimately injured. We try not to traffic in gossip here, and most of us require verifiable data. 

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I might even go so far as saying society has been sinking much faster than our beloved activity. 

Everythings goin' down the drain, and sinking fast. I dont want to throw water on this, but might we have left the door open for this  ?let-that-sink-in.jpg

Edited by Boss Anova
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Swamptihs said:

With respect to Phantom there are errors and there are issues. Can they get through it all? I expect they can. 

I am going to start a thread that details something about a corps and the treatment some received. I will provide details without names and I expect some might be shocked. I can only hope that those involved would read it and try to understand,,,,,, I sure hope its not derailed by some high school band director or a former government worker. 

I promise the story will be interesting on its own. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, crownisking said:

Kinda depends on the lens you’re looking through. This isn’t really the appropriate place, but I could certainly make the argument that society has been in the gutter for far longer than many care to admit. 

I'm pretty certain you and I are looking through the same lens. 

8 hours ago, Swamptihs said:

I sure hope its not derailed by some high school band director or a former government worker. 

Nice to be noticed 😈

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, crownisking said:

Kinda depends on the lens you’re looking through. This isn’t really the appropriate place, but I could certainly make the argument that society has been in the gutter for far longer than many care to admit. 

Yes.  One person's gutter can be another person's paradise.

• Like 1