Phantom Regiment troubles?..

21 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

i'm sure the Q&a will have some scripted points they want to address, but since the elephant in the staff bus is out there, they may allow a question or 2 on this topic to come up so they can give it lip service and gloss over it with prepared PR schill

Again, let them address the issues Sans Jeff’s interpretation 

Edited by Sutasaurus

2 hours ago, Sutasaurus said:

Again, let them address the issues Sans Jeff’s interpretation 

i know you want to defend them. i want to believe the best also. but given all DCI has been putting staff through for the last few years, this alleged incident if true should never have happened at all levels described...any step in the process. and that here, almost 4 years after the story that could have brought the activity to its knees, we still see things like this. IMO the story has too many details and names to be totally fabricated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

i know you want to defend them. i want to believe the best also. but given all DCI has been putting staff through for the last few years, this alleged incident if true should never have happened at all levels described...any step in the process. and that here, almost 4 years after the story that could have brought the activity to its knees, we still see things like this. IMO the story has too many details and names to be totally fabricated.

Described from one side.  Before you go jumping on the woke train, a little more fact finding needs to be done and witnesses called.

1 hour ago, Mello Dude said:

Described from one side.  Before you go jumping on the woke train, a little more fact finding needs to be done and witnesses called.

I’m hardly on the woke train. 

11 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

I appreciate the point you are trying to make here Jeff. I trust the staff will address the issue in their own fashion regardless of what is discussed on these pages. I’m not saying this story was fabricated, what I am saying is this appears to be one unfortunate incident not a history of abuse. We’ve all had a moment in our lives where we watch the words come out of our mouth and we want to grab them and put them back in before they fall on everyone’s ears.

• Like 1

I appreciate the point you are trying to make here Jeff. I trust the staff will address the issue in their own fashion regardless of what is discussed on these pages. I’m not saying this story was fabricated, what I am saying is this appears to be one unfortunate incident not a history of abuse. We’ve all had a moment in our lives where we watch the words come out of our mouth and we want to grab them and put them back in before they fall on everyone’s ears.

My point is after everything drum corps has been through since April 2018 once is too many. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Brian Tuma said:

Let’s not forget the alleged incident was said to have taken place in front of the entire corps during rehearsal. 

Precisely...

4 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

My point is after everything drum corps has been through since April 2018 once is too many. 

You sound awfully woke here….

Life happens, warts and all.

Edited by Sutasaurus

You sound awfully woke here….

Life happens, warts and all.

Off topic but since the word has been cropping up… wth is wrong with being aware of problems that were under the radar before? 
Guess all my harassment/assault training is “woke” as it has been changing with the times over the last few decades.

And “life happens, warts and all”????

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 3