Phantom Regiment troubles?..

9 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Troopers

thank you i knew i forgot some.

how said is that...there's been enough that i can't remember them all.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Cainan said:

You can speak your mind.. just do so within the community guidelines and you'll be fine. Just bear in mind however that words often generate responses and not everyone will agree with your point of view. Moderation here has never and will never be about silencing opinions and discussion.

true i've been here since the beginning and i know you've wanted me to shut up

1 hour ago, Cainan said:

You can speak your mind.. just do so within the community guidelines and you'll be fine. Just bear in mind however that words often generate responses and not everyone will agree with your point of view. Moderation here has never and will never be about silencing opinions and discussion.

I disagree. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Smug Trumpet Guy said:

I wish I could speak candidly on this matter without being silenced for a week. I guess you are only allowed to have one opinion when these stories smearing entire organizations come out

I have tried and just like the mod and people like jeff they will try to silence unless they have approval over the message. 

• Like 2

They are in power and they will drive you out watch what happens. They could care less. 

From what I gather the trouble Phantom is facing could be bad. We really don't have enough details on this message board anyhow. As bad as it gets????? but their are corps with board of directors who have done worse. WHO facilitate it even to this day. 

Edited by Swamptihs
  • Like 2

On 12/20/2021 at 7:29 PM, KVG_DC said:

Ooh.  That's awesome. I've always thought that music would make a great show.

The film featured Yo Yo Ma on cello throughout. One of our guard members played cello, and her dad bought her an electric cello. We featured her on the ballad from the film, "A Love Before Time". It was a fun show.

2 hours ago, Swamptihs said:

its SAID. 

i meant sad. i made a typo. sue me

2 hours ago, Swamptihs said:

I have tried and just like the mod and people like jeff they will try to silence unless they have approval over the message. 

for the record, i too have been suspended for violating guidelines. probably for telling ####### morons to shut the #### up

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

can drum corps continue to afford more PR black eyes small or large?

try finding housing in Eastern PA since 2018. not just the corps in the news, all corps.

Try finding housing anywhere on Earth since March 2020... but I digress.

The situation to which you refer is very different from the one that spawned this thread.  That was the Hopocalypse, a situation where the story of a 38-year history of serious crimes perpetrated by a corps director hit the national news media, and it still required the removal of the entire corps BOD at threat of DCI sidelining the corps, revoking membership, etc., before we could even so much as suspend said corps director pending investigation.

I get it - you want a more satisfying response/resolution to this staff behavior incident.  So do I.  But conflating it with THAT achieves nothing.

• Like 1