Bonfiglio/27th dispute

On 12/24/2021 at 11:33 PM, Jeff Ream said:

some here knew over the years there were competing organizations tied to 27th Lancers...well it ended up in court.

https://www.leagle.com/decision/inmaco20211208297?fbclid=IwAR1U33ZDuLewuwvJ2iLPG15qo0j_cMFD2bZnabwNP-VKu-egcr8-Vp-TEbw

apparently the side led by Denise Bonfiglio lost in court. the charges are not a good look for someone in charge of a different non profit. there were several social media posts sent to me, which i won't share, from both sides praising and bashing the judges decision.

anyone on here with ties to either group that could shed more light?

I would Love to.  Ask away? Yes 

• Thanks 2

There have been MANY discussions here about My 27th Family and I would Love to clear up any Questions or concerns and maybe you all can understand that when your Parents spent their entire Lives Selflessly Helping children and can’t be here to defend or speak for themselves SOMEONE has to make the tough decisions and “DO THE RIGHT THING” no matter the cost.  

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, whitedawn said:

Great. That's fine. Everybody should be aware of how they spend their money.

But the personal vitriol against Denise Bonfiglio - urging that she be fired or prosecuted over a lawsuit that could have gone either way - is absurd.

did i say she should be fired? Nope. have i asked questions? yup.

so i appreciate you not putting words or implications into what i actually typed. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, whitedawn said:

Did I say you said she should be fired? Take your own advice bro.

It’s ok to lose arguments, you know. Having the last word often just means that you’re yelling the loudest. 

Yes you quoted my post and added all kinds of implications without being specific as to who your targets were.

I’ve ignored many posts in here except when people do as you did. So if quoting someone and throwing out accusations be sure to clarify who you’re accusing. Words matter 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

Yes you quoted my post and added all kinds of implications without being specific as to who your targets were.

I’ve ignored many posts in here except when people do as you did. So if quoting someone and throwing out accusations be sure to clarify who you’re accusing. Words matter 

Last night I posted something about people pulling ye olde “you only think that because you don’t like them” and used GH as an example. 
Next thing I being accused of comparing this mess to GHs mess. 😫

3 hours ago, whitedawn said:

Did I say you said she should be fired? Take your own advice bro.

It’s ok to lose arguments, you know. Having the last word often just means that you’re yelling the loudest. 

I’m sorry … maybe I missed it. Was there an argument won? Can you help a bro out and concisely tell me what the argument was that was won and who was the winner, and why did the winner win, and finally, what exactly did they win?

Edited by Jurassic Lancer

9 hours ago, Patte Blake said:

There have been MANY discussions here about My 27th Family and I would Love to clear up any Questions or concerns and maybe you all can understand that when your Parents spent their entire Lives Selflessly Helping children and can’t be here to defend or speak for themselves SOMEONE has to make the tough decisions and “DO THE RIGHT THING” no matter the cost.  

Everyone … please meet Patte Bonfiglio Blake. As far as I am concerned, she is an angel.   Before I flew home hours after 1979 Finals, she gave me my medallion and Finals patch while standing in the diesel fumes of our two remaining busses. I will never forget the moment. 

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 2