Cavaliers Hazing Post on reddit drumcorps

8 hours ago, Poppycock said:

BD culture is kick everyone else’s butt with great design, superior staff, talented members and rehearing smart. 

Well....yeah.

But also by treating the members right.

We were told "you act like professionals, you get treated like professionals."  And that was lived up to.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Sutasaurus said:

My apologies Mr. Ream you are many things but “woke” is not one of them.

i'm an ########, i admit it. 

34 minutes ago, MikeN said:

I'm woke, or at least I try to be. <shrugs>  Not sure why it's such a bad word and why everyone's racing to disavow it this week.

Mike

I prefer to be aware, empathetic, caring and compassionate in an honest, sincere and pragmatic way that focuses on solving problems and actually helping people as opposed to exploiting them for personal gain.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Smug Trumpet Guy said:

I can imagine this open season thing going on where the colorguard sneaks into the sleeping bags of straight members as was described in that guys post. I slept next to a few colorguard members one night and never made that mistake again

I taught a top 10 corps that all but 2 in the drum line were gay..so your point is?

Did you feel the same if you saw Joe stud  next to you with Suzie trumpet?nJust askin 😐

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 2

Who would let a minor sleep in an "apartment" with 10 or more above the age of 18 to 20 and let them fend for themselves? 

Who would kill a fish in a aquarium and blame it on another? Something someone within the champions of 1987 would care about? weird anyone would care. 

Why would they blame all the damage on 2 people one 19 and one 17 a minor. That's so strange. Never mind it never happened. Especially to the ones in charge of the drum corps today. 

So sorry to the Cavis to hijack your thread. Maybe the moderator who chimed in will allow it to stand in the open air and inclusion they mention. 

8 hours ago, Smug Trumpet Guy said:

I can imagine this open season thing going on where the colorguard sneaks into the sleeping bags of straight members as was described in that guys post. I slept next to a few colorguard members one night and never made that mistake again

Do you think before you post?  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1