Cavaliers Hazing Post on reddit drumcorps

14 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

1978 - Animal House! 

Yep I was kidding, have the “Double Secret Probation” edition  dvd…

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, keystone3ply said:

1978 - Animal House! 

Biggest mistake by a cast member ?

Donald Sutherland choosing to take a flat fee, instead of the 2% of the gross.

He's said it cost him millions.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I started to post this least week when it hit the media.  They were both placed on leave December 17th.  With both being placed on leave, I would think it was some type of situation that wasn't handled correctly or reported to their administration?  There are a few 'rumors' on Reddit but the Bearcat Drum Major posted that even the members didn't know the reason.     

Edited by keystone3ply
cx

40 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

6 minutes ago, mingusmonk said:

Well that's not good...

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

I started to post this least week when it hit the media.  They were both placed on leave December 17th.  With both being placed on leave, I would think it was some type of situation that wasn't handled correctly or reported to their administration?  There are a few 'rumors' on Reddit but the Bearcat Drum Major posted that even the members didn't know the reason.     

I guess we’ll find out eventually.   Or not.  Which isn’t good because it only makes people’s imaginations run wild. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I guess we’ll find out eventually.   Or not.  Which isn’t good because it only makes people’s imaginations run wild. 

I took a class in (paraphrased) ‘bad news communication’ - one rule is that you give as much info as possible as early as possible.  Bad news ages poorly, & withholding info can seem to be a cover up.  This has to be balanced with privacy considerations.  It can be quite a balancing act. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

I took a class in (paraphrased) ‘bad news communication’ - one rule is that you give as much info as possible as early as possible.  Bad news ages poorly, & withholding info can seem to be a cover up.  This has to be balanced with privacy considerations.  It can be quite a balancing act. 

The UC administration stated that "they don't discuss personnel issues" per their policy.  But then this article or maybe the local TV station story pointed out a couple of events where they did discuss the 'personnel issues' for some past events.  They kind of caught them in a 'double standard' situation.      

Edited by keystone3ply
cx

51 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

The UC administration stated that "they don't discuss personnel issues" per their policy.  But then this article or maybe the local TV station story pointed out a couple of events where they did discuss the 'personnel issues' for some past events.  They kind of caught them in a 'double standard' situation.      

Very strange. 

• Like 1