2022 Season Predictions

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Tavern-style, cut in squares, please.  The greasier, the better. I prefer Al’s pizza in Warrenville, Illinois but I’ll settle for a suitable substitute.

I don’t eat the deep dish stuff. 

In true Mid-west fashion. The best way to eat pizza. 

Just because I "thought" I missed Chicago pizza one time, I ordered a frozen Lou Malnati's online. I'll never make that mistake again. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Boss Anova said:

If such happens, its got to be the Chicago, Illinois style pizza on its way, amirite ? ☺️

NO!  New York is winner winner pizza dinner! 🙂

Kinda funny how we are talking about pizza.... I just smoked a 24 pound turkey on my Pecos offset smoker for Easter. I brined it for around 48 hours, seasoned it with Meatchurch's Holy VooDoo, and I smoked it with cherry and maple wood. I just dug into it and oooooooooh man. That sucker was so dang good. 

Edited by Hook'emCavies
  • Like 4

18 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

You can make it thru a Little Caesars pie but you need a 12-pack of "the beast"; Milwaukee's Best.  :guinesssmilie:    

"Beast" was very much a considerable factor in the burning down of one of my bands friends garage when we were like 15. Guns n' Roses Appetite for Destruction MIGHT have also played a minor role as it was new. Personally, I blame trumpet players as they had me outnumbered 2 to 1 when the "I cannot confirm nor deny that a crime might or might have been perpetrated." 

P.S. We all went on to march DCI.....coincidence? 

• Haha 1

Clearly the BEST places for pizza are in the Midwest.

Detroit is #1. Ohio's 3 largest cities are very high on the list; Cleveland is #2 and Columbus is #3, Cincy is #19.

Chicago is #14, New York is #22. Boston, Pittsburgh, and Philly are high on the list. California isn't as high on the list, but I bet they have the best Mexican, and Asian fare in the country, so....

https://anytimeestimate.com/research/best-pizza-cities-2022/

• Like 1