2022 Season Predictions

20 hours ago, Tenoris4Jazz said:

Just can't get into NY style pizza.  1/8" of crust, a tablespoon of sauce, 1/2 cup of cheese... and then the toppings fall off.  I fall somewhere in-between deep dish and thin, but I want plenty of sauce, double cheese, and toppings buried in the cheese!  🍕🤗

In Brooklyn, Spumoni Gardens pizza was so good that when their recipe was hijacked by a Staten Island competitor, war almost broke out..I've had Spumoni pizza and it is sensational! not your typical N.Y. pizza

• Like 1

On 4/20/2022 at 7:25 AM, waliman4444 said:

In Brooklyn, Spumoni Gardens pizza was so good that when their recipe was hijacked by a Staten Island competitor, war almost broke out..I've had Spumoni pizza and it is sensational! not your typical N.Y. pizza

I have had it, and I agree!

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 1

On 4/15/2022 at 8:15 PM, Chief Guns said:

Boston is coming. It's only a matter of time. It's not if, it's when. They will be the next corps to crack the top three, but it won't be easy. Some heavy hitters up top. Again not if....................when. 

This. BTW, this is called MUTUAL RESPECT. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DFA1970 said:

Ah..this went from 2022 Predictions to pizza. Only on DCP forums 🙂

Pizza makes us all happy.................well salt/pepper chicken wings makes me happy lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/29/2021 at 3:42 PM, Jeff Ream said:

whoever has the highest score of whatever scoring system used after everything is added, multiplied/divided and penalties accounted for wins.

(insert corps here) will be viewed as being screwed

(insert corps here)'s fans will be considered smug

(insert corps here)'s fans will be considered honks

(insert judge here) will be clueless/biased

i am sure i am missing some, but it's been 2 years i am out of practice

for statistical accuracy

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, craiga said:

Hey, I’m a Bluecoats honk, but I have mad respect for BD. And I also respect any other corps that is top six. Getting to top six is extremely difficult. Being at BD’s level for so long … it’s insane.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, craiga said:

Few years back i went to a show here in SoCal. Towards the end of the night, this guy sitting behind me taps my shoulder, and tells me based off my reaction for each show, he couldn't tell who i root for. I told him i was Team BD, and he said my reaction for each corps was exactly the same and couldn't tell either way.

I took that as a compliment. Yes i am a BD Honk, yes i want my Devils to win, but i am also a DCI Honk. I stand up, cheer and support all corps. Do i like EVERY show, of course not. But i still give that corps/show a standing ovation because those kids are busting their butts to keep chuckleheads like me entertained during the summer. 

I feel it's ok for us to have our favorite corps, but still show respect to the others. The bashing and hating that takes place at times is just ridiculous and not needed. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4