2022 Season Predictions

15 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Of course, they will. Always with the drama.  😂 

honestly i have gotten past the point where i need to research a show before i see it. if i have to read a novel to get it, you over designed

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

honestly i have gotten past the point where i need to research a show before i see it. if i have to read a novel to get it, you over designed

The longer the explanation, the more foreboding it sounds.

13 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

Oh come on; we all need to stretch the our cognitive boundaries to 'ward off' dementia.  🧐  

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

I think the long, smarty-pants backstories are also usually highly correlated with shows that just don't measure up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

yes!

Or your members can not perform what was given...above their heads, over designed for them etc. Trying to be something they aren't.

A good designer designs for their members, challenges BUT writes for ability, NOT their own ego!

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 3

I’d like to see one of the corps do a brief tribute to Wordle.

... a front row of 5 musicians all in green, with 3 or 4 or five rows behind them in a mix of solid-color uniforms of yellow, green, or black.

The word would not be revealed EVER to maintain the mystery of the word.

Edited by DeanInChicago
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Oh come on; we all need to stretch the our cognitive boundaries to 'ward off' dementia.  🧐  

I have to take this moment to tell you, i appreciate your humor. I laughed alot, but also learned through your humor. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, mjoakes said:

I think the long, smarty-pants backstories are also usually highly correlated with shows that just don't measure up.

in terms of fan engagement or scores? I'd say honestly the former, not the latter