2022 Season Predictions

14 minutes ago, DrummerParent said:

Seems like most everyone here agrees the top six will remain BAC, BD, Bloo, Cavies, Crown and SCV.  The question is the order.

I think the order you posted here looks good to me! 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, DrummerParent said:

Seems like most everyone here agrees the top six will remain BAC, BD, Bloo, Cavies, Crown and SCV.  The question is the order.

For whatever reason I’m feeling Crown then Bloo, bit of a gap, then SCV and BD.  Another small gap then Cavaliers and Boston. I firmly believe Cadets will be in 7th their show is very well designed 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

Whelp,

Just saw some Bluecoats videos.

Part of what I saw is what is the technical parts I saw them working on a little bit a couple of weeks ago.  In the context of being in the show, it is fantastic!

What a cool show! Well, the sections I saw are incredible! This design is already something fresh and new for drumcorps! I haven't seen that from any other corps yet, so these guys just became my front runners....

I have always admired their details to fundamentals. Fundamentals means everything

12 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

Whelp,

Just saw some Bluecoats videos.

Part of what I saw is what is the technical parts I saw them working on a little bit a couple of weeks ago.  In the context of being in the show, it is fantastic!

What a cool show! Well, the sections I saw are incredible! This design is already something fresh and new for drumcorps! I haven't seen that from any other corps yet, so these guys just became my front runners....

It feels a lot like 2016 to me. They won’t have to win any captions because of how strong the GE will be. 

If Cavies can clean up their feet, they will be a Monster this summer. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Big Bird said:

I’ve seen every corps in the top 12 at this point except for the Blue Stars and recent videos of Crown. This is an educated guess 🙂

As I've said before, you can't judge the quality of performances through video shot on a cell phone.

I'm sorry, but there is absolutely no way the Cavies are going to finish 11th place. There is absolutely no way. I will be shell-shocked if they finish outside the top 6. Of course, ALMOST anything is possible, but them finishing 11th is not.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

I firmly believe Cadets will be in 7th their show is very well designed 

Well, if the Cavies are going to finish 11th, then that must mean the Cadets are going to finish 14th. Sorry to break to you. 🙂

• Haha 2