Colts

Troopers 

Crest

Music City

Genesis

Surf

Edited by GREENBLUE

19 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Funny how the Blue Stars are always the 11th place corps on predictions while being 4 points above the 11th place group last finals. If they were 4pts from 6th place how come nobody ever pushes them up or can they only get worse here? 😅

For me it was the reports out of camp that the corps looks/sounds young and the fact that Their fans on here stated that they could even see them as low as 10th. Put that with a stronger Phantom and Cadets.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Funny how the Blue Stars are always the 11th place corps on predictions while being 4 points above the 11th place group last finals. If they were 4pts from 6th place how come nobody ever pushes them up or can they only get worse here? 😅

Yeah, my predictions are more than likely going to be completely wrong

3 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Well, I have updated my finals predictions. Obviously I haven't seen anything.... c'mon Tomball lol

1- The Cavaliers (sticking with my guns on this one)

2- Blue Devils 

3- Bluecoats 

4- Boston Crusaders 

5- Carolina Crown 

6- Santa Clara Vanguard 

7- The Cadets

8- Blue Knights 

9- Phantom Regiment 

10- Crossmen

11- Blue Stars 

12- Mandrains 

Mandarins are getting a lot of love after the first two nights. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GREENBLUE said:

For me it was the reports out of camp that the corps looks/sounds young and the fact that Their fans on here stated that they could even see them as low as 10th. Put that with a stronger Phantom and Cadets.

Watch any of their posted videos and I call those people crazy saying they sound young. They were one of the benefactors of doing a COVID year last year with returning vets.  I saw some photos shared online that may #### some people off since they have props but they work with the show. 

https://fb.watch/dUlBWBuIQX/

Nobody's throwing shade on the Blue Stars. It's the unfortunate reality that they can't place higher than 8th and when it seems like they are poised to actually make the move up the ranks; they end up stumbling back and have to make their way back up to 8th again.
I really thought they had a shot at 7th back in '19 with that awesome show they had. Even last year they seemed like they could have placed 7th with their show and talent; if it was a regular season. 
My observation, based on what I saw, was honest; but it wasn't bashing the corps. There's no doubt in my mind that they will be a finalist corps; however, they seem young, and the competition just for 8th is going to be tough, this year. They have a really nice show that the fans should enjoy. Again, I hope the corps surprises all of us and finishes better than everyone thinks they will. However, as of current, I'm thinking 9th or 10th. 

• Like 1

Just like BK hits the same spot 7-8-9-7 and drops back or Boston who has been 6-5-6. As someone has always told me "it is till it isn't". Caption head changes moved Boston from 12th to 6th so let's see what the brass can do with their change. Anyone can jump this year if they design well so even Glass place can have a new person. 

On 12/29/2021 at 12:33 AM, B-Flat said:

I am predicting that the 2022 DCI season will be intensely competitive.  I also anticipate most of the shows will be sold out.  My thoughts on placements are below:

So I have a question for the predictions braintrust out here… 🤪

Does the Academy reclaim a top 12 spot this season?