4. Santa Clara Vanguard
5. Boston Crusaders
6. Cavaliers
7. Cadets
8. Phantom Regiment
9. Mandarins
10. Blue Stars
11. Blue Knights
12. Crossmen (just by the skin of their teeth) The battle for twelfth is going to be just as fierce as the three way fight for first.
13. Colts
14. Troopers (I'm intrigued by what the Troopers have going on. They were really strong, last year, and could also be challenging for that 12th spot. Might have to swap them and the Colts down the way. In addition, last year's uniforms were awesome and much better than their Magic Mike and The Orville outfits.)
15. Academy
16. Madison Scouts
17. Pacific Crest
18. Music City
19. Genesis
20. Jersey Surf

Maybe the most logical prediction I’ve seen based on current performances.

6 hours ago, Cappybara said:

I don’t think I’ve made a prediction contribution in here. Here’s mine and I’m sticking with it 

1. Blue Devils

2. Carolina Crown

3. Bluecoats

4. Santa Clara Vanguard

5. Cavaliers 

6. Boston Crusaders 

7. Blue Stars

8. Phantom Regiment

9. Cadets

10. Mandarins 

11. Blue Knights

12. Colts

Ditto! 

Any reason why the DCP and DCI ranking features are not working? Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?

8 hours ago, Cappybara said:

I don’t think I’ve made a prediction contribution in here. Here’s mine and I’m sticking with it 

1. Blue Devils

2. Carolina Crown

3. Bluecoats

4. Santa Clara Vanguard

5. Cavaliers 

6. Boston Crusaders 

7. Blue Stars

8. Phantom Regiment

9. Cadets

10. Mandarins 

11. Blue Knights

12. Colts

I think your rankings are the most objective. It would be so fun to see Blue Stars challenging for that 6th spot. 

After seeing Boston's progress just during the last three days, I am confident in my original prediction of them being in the top two by August. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, craiga said:

After seeing Boston's progress just during the last three days, I am confident in my original prediction of them being in the top two by August. 

It would be radical, very radical to see them that high, the whole of DCI fandom would have their eyes wide seeing that 2nd place come finals week, I’ll also go with that to say that I see their show placing solidly above Cavies by season’s end, top 5 imo by the end. There’s not nearly enough head-to-head data to suggest that the cavies have no chance to climb above them, but it’s just how I see it at this point, and a terrific achievement for Boston this year would be if they elevate even higher than vanguard, we’ll just have to see though.

• Like 1