2022 Season Predictions

I have not watched a single pre-season video, but I can tell you this.  INT is ready.  They have been in spring training for 47 weeks.  No matter how good the competition is, I am confident INT will be right there in the middle of the pack.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, cixelsyd said:

I have not watched a single pre-season video, but I can tell you this.  INT is ready.  They have been in spring training for 47 weeks.  No matter how good the competition is, I am confident INT will be right there in the middle of the pack.

4 minutes ago, cixelsyd said:

No matter how good the competition is, I am confident INT will be right there in the middle of the pack.

Oh gimme a break.☹️

7 minutes ago, cixelsyd said:

They usually place between 6 or 7

• Haha 1

What's really crazy is how the start of the season keeps getting later and later. It wasn't that long ago when the middle of June seemed like a late start. In about a month and two weeks it will all be over, for this season. No wonder why the Blue Devils always have show concepts ready to go for the following year, plus; gotta' be ready to go for the next season as the current season is done in a blink of an eye. :doh:

• Like 1

Well, I have updated my finals predictions. Obviously I haven't seen anything.... c'mon Tomball lol

1- The Cavaliers (sticking with my guns on this one)

2- Blue Devils 

3- Bluecoats 

4- Boston Crusaders 

5- Carolina Crown 

6- Santa Clara Vanguard 

7- The Cadets

8- Blue Knights 

9- Phantom Regiment 

10- Crossmen

11- Blue Stars 

12- Mandrains 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, corps8294 said:

What's really crazy is how the start of the season keeps getting later and later. It wasn't that long ago when the middle of June seemed like a late start. In about a month and two weeks it will all be over, for this season. No wonder why the Blue Devils always have show concepts ready to go for the following year, plus; gotta' be ready to go for the next season as the current season is done in a blink of an eye. :doh:

I’ve been thinking the same! I thought I was just getting older, but I do recall previous years where by this time, Corps were already in full competition force! 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, corps8294 said:

46 days for the competitors in the San Diego show if they make finals.  I figured out that it’s 36 days for Troopers if they make finals. 

• Like 2