Sexual Assault: Spirit of Atlanta 2021

56 minutes ago, anomaly said:

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself. My names McKenzee, I'm the 2021 SOA member who came forward the other day regarding all of this. I wanted to thank those of you that have supported me and spread the word. If you have any questions pertaining to what happened, I'd be glad to answer them. I cannot name names, but beyond that I'm open to talking about my experience. Thank you.

Do Better SOA

https://t.co/JovLdmjGBM

https://m.facebook.com/100001523737826/posts/4838454732881937/?d=n

https://chng.it/hDfGzdRG

Bless you for your courage.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, skevinp said:

Bless you for your courage.

It is the least I could do. Spirit has to be held accountable the right way for anything to change.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, anomaly said:

Some magic, and a little bit of luck! 

I'm very sorry for what you went through and I'm ashamed of this activity because of it.  You've gone public and you have support but please now be careful what you post in public now as things could possibly get litigious.

God bless you brave young lady.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Interesting you are “banned” but still able to post 🤔😆. Sure there are former posters that would love to know that trick. 😈

new screen names help

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, anomaly said:

It is the least I could do. Spirit has to be held accountable the right way for anything to change.

welcome and thank you for speaking up. sadly many adults on the planet ( earth not DCP) don't have the courage, morals and ethics you do.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, cixelsyd said:

Mods - just so we are clear, why is this new user showing as "banned" status?

An issue with initial account registration that has been addressed and approved.  Not sure why the status hasn't changed to reflect member status but I'll look in to it later.

In the meantime let me remind everyone of the DCP community guidelines.  If you aren't familiar with them please take time to review them at the link posted on the top of the page. 

A very necessary discussion, please help us keep it going.  

42 minutes ago, anomaly said:

I saw on your Facebook that you are marching elsewhere in 2022.  Just a heads up- some Corps don’t want MMs posting on DCP.   May want to check Corps handbook.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JohnZ said:

An issue with initial account registration that has been addressed and approved.  Not sure why the status hasn't changed to reflect member status but I'll look in to it later.

In the meantime let me remind everyone of the DCP community guidelines.  If you aren't familiar with them please take time to review them at the link posted on the top of the page. 

A very necessary discussion, please help us keep it going.  

Browse -> Guidelines (took me a while to find) 🤪