Sexual Assault: Spirit of Atlanta 2021

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

I haven’t looked lately because it was nauseating me. I had enough the first view. 

If you click name of the poster & look at posts there are photos included with the doxing.  
I wonder if anyone at SoA is supposed to be monitoring their Facebook pages?  Or was that person sacked for blocking victim?

Any thoughts on what we can do to protect victim from this BS?  Although it would seem her parents & their legal counsel are actively engaged so perhaps our moral support is sufficient.   

49 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

That is not the page where this is taking place.

i just finished episode five of season two of Cheer.  There really is no difference in the malfeasance that goes on in cheerleading than in drum corps.

Hits pretty close to home, doesn’t it?

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

If you click name of the poster & look at posts there are photos included with the doxing.  
I wonder if anyone at SoA is supposed to be monitoring their Facebook pages?  Or was that person sacked for blocking victim?

Any thoughts on what we can do to protect victim from this BS?  Although it would seem her parents & their legal counsel are actively engaged so perhaps our moral support is sufficient.   

The whole tone of letters in these images gives me the heebies. It's pretty simple. Name names, post dates and specifics of the incidents in question. Hiding behind the "my unnamed witnesses say that it's all a lie" and then attacking someones character but not even speaking ONE WORD about the allegations at hand is simply narcissistic bull ####. They don't want to use their name because they're full of it. Making these types of character attacks and claiming inside knowledge with no proof and threats of "I'm going to send letters to all the corps" is a control tactic. This cat needs to grow some and either put up or shut up. 

If it's not clear yet, I DESPISE anon posters. It's kinda like the whole sheet thing on the bus with rookie talent show. If you have to put a sheet up over the cameras, one of two things is happening: 

1) Something shady is about to go down

Or

2) You're in GITMO....and something shady is about to go down.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Keep your head up- don’t stoop to their level.  If you get frustrated go work out or practice - you want to be in best physical shape of life for summer season (am I correct you are marching this summer?).

Yes! I'll be on team hands this summer with the Blue Knights 🙂

• Like 5

And now we have SOA alumni gaslighting this girl, stalking her high school and spreading absolute BS and n Facebook? If you use the phrase “woke” in a Facebook post, you’re part of the problem,  not the solution. And there is no one from SOA moderating the conversation. This is getting ridiculous. I’m almost to the point that I hope they never come back. 

• Like 5