Sexual Assault: Spirit of Atlanta 2021

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

That is not the page where this is taking place.

Yes, I know. A private SOA group was mentioned, and I was just commenting that it was not a group formed and supported by the organization. That is all my comment was about.

23 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

And now we have SOA alumni gaslighting this girl, stalking her high school and spreading absolute BS and n Facebook? If you use the phrase “woke” in a Facebook post, you’re part of the problem,  not the solution. And there is no one from SOA moderating the conversation. This is getting ridiculous. I’m almost to the point that I hope they never come back. 

yeah i just looked at their Facebook page. Unreal. and SOA's social media person or people let it go. talk about screwing themselves

• Like 3

3 hours ago, cixelsyd said:

Now they are letting her in, so that they can continue the abuse.

she should stay out

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

yeah i just looked at their Facebook page. Unreal. and SOA's social media person or people let it go. talk about screwing themselves

I've seen a couple spots today that their social media person(s) quit or were relieved of their duties.  Nobody has been able to offer any proof of that happening, but I've seen it before where FB pages were inadvertently left without an active admin to moderate activities on the page. 

The page still shows two people managing the page... but it's completely possible that those two aren't "real" people.  Looking at when the FB page was created, it was common place back then for people to set up separate Facebook account(s) to create and manage a business page.  That could be the case here... and those accounts may long since be abandoned (or nobody knows how to access them).

Capture.jpg

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

That is not the page where this is taking place.

i just finished episode five of season two of Cheer.  There really is no difference in the malfeasance that goes on in cheerleading than in drum corps.

gotta love DCI's strategic partners

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, rjohn76 said:

I've seen a couple spots today that their social media person(s) quit or were relieved of their duties.  Nobody has been able to offer any proof of that happening, but I've seen it before where FB pages were inadvertently left without an active admin to moderate activities on the page. 

The page still shows two people managing the page... but it's completely possible that those two aren't "real" people.  Looking at when the FB page was created, it was common place back then for people to set up separate Facebook account(s) to create and manage a business page.  That could be the case here... and those accounts may long since be abandoned (or nobody knows how to access them).

Capture.jpg

It’s borderline RAMD 

7 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

gotta love DCI's strategic partners

The parent of the twins who were sexually abused reported to the cheerleading reporting mechanism and they did nothing.  So, like a boss, she reported it to the FBI and they were all over the Whelan house in Naperville confiscating Jerry Harris’ property and devices.  I was still living there then and he was in our school district #204.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Hits pretty close to home, doesn’t it?

Oh. My. God. It’s crazy the similarities and how they protect the predators.  I don’t know how these people sleep at night.  And those twins…I was crying for them.  13 years old. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, WaitForIt said:

Spirit definitely has someone moderating the page because they removed someone’s comment yet left the 4 page document up without hesitation.

Know someone who removed their comments after it went to the dark place. Any way to tell who removed.