Sexual Assault: Spirit of Atlanta 2021

12 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Know someone who removed their comments after it went to the dark place. Any way to tell who removed.

I have no idea but DCI isn’t removing the documents either. They were posted in the comments of DCI’s first statement.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, WaitForIt said:

Spirit definitely has someone moderating the page because they removed someone’s comment yet left the 4 page document up without hesitation.

Yes; that fake account posted their "manifesto" in several replies last night & several duplicates were removed.  Not sure if it was the page administrator or by the poster.  They had stated that they were not 'tech' or FB savvy, etc.  (Well duh.)  

There's also a 'John Brown' fake account as well as another fake account with a title that's a "play on" the female genitals that is often heard in Game of Thrones.  The other fake name account is actually a 2021 SOA HOF inductee who claims to be an attorney.  (Tommy L Maddox; can I give you my card?  Is your neck hurting?)  He actually signed his name on several of his post.  (You can google him or find his law practice page on FB.)

I'm just 'floored' that SOA & DCI are allowing this #### show on social media.  The friends & family FB group is pretty tame with mostly info about openings in other corps.  It's really unbelievable & horrible PR for the entire SOA organization.         

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, WaitForIt said:

I have no idea but DCI isn’t removing the documents either. They were posted in the comments of DCI’s first statement.

Ok I looked at DCIs page and see what you mean. Someone (not the person I know) said SoA removed their comment(s). Interesting how the history of problems with other corps is being calmly discussed on DCI page. And SoA page has this “well she went open so now I can demand information “. Illegal as hell from my training

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

It’s borderline RAMD 

Well I did see Howdy there early on. He claimed SOA members sodomized him with a broom in the 80’s.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Know someone who removed their comments after it went to the dark place. Any way to tell who removed.

I had some back and forth with Maddox and a couple others that I deleted. Just felt gross to even converse with them, so I deleted it all.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WaitForIt said:

Spirit definitely has someone moderating the page because they removed someone’s comment yet left the 4 page document up without hesitation.

And in doing so they are making themselves look worse

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

I had a comment removed after I called one of them a predator that 

1 hour ago, GBugler said:

I hope that David Starnes absolutely cleans house. That's what he was brought in to do and he can start by perma-banning that Maddox guy. Who cares what hall of fame he's in? Big, tough lawyer man. What an absolute jackass.

Why’d he leave Western Carolina?

• Like 1