Sexual Assault: Spirit of Atlanta 2021

1 hour ago, Galen said:

For the attorney, if he's doing stuff that's illegal or unethical, it's certainly feasible to submit a complaint to their local state bar association for review. Wonder if anyone's thought to do that yet?

not like GA would do anything

49 minutes ago, Phantom56 said:

As an iconic corps, can we please wish Spirit a successful and reformed return to the field in 2023. 

if they get their #### together sure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phantom56 said:

As an iconic corps, can we please wish Spirit a successful and reformed return to the field in 2023. 

I sort of want this. I was happy to see what they did this past summer. Had the feel of SOA starting a good comeback.

Sort of. If their plan is to use the year to go through the motions, and hopeful the attention and criticisms diminish, then no thanks. Iconic or not, I'd rather not see them on the field.

I am petty, however. I like Bluecoats shows but can never see them take the field without remembering a couple of episodes related to arrogant, rude staff members in the stands.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Yes - there are specific ways as an organization you go about dealing w/ bad news. 

If you want to see it done very well, looks at how Johnson & Johnson dealt with the Tylenol Murders in 1982.

That J&J case lives on as perhaps the textbook example on how corporate PR should deal with a "bad news" situation. Get all the facts out there... take full, unequivocal responsibility... and clearly lay out what the organization will be doing to make things right. 

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Phantom56 said:

I certainly hope they have the wear with all to return in 2023 as a changed organization.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, mjoakes said:

I sort of want this. I was happy to see what they did this past summer. Had the feel of SOA starting a good comeback.

Sort of. If their plan is to use the year to go through the motions, and hopeful the attention and criticisms diminish, then no thanks. Iconic or not, I'd rather not see them on the field.

I am petty, however. I like Bluecoats shows but can never see them take the field without remembering a couple of episodes related to arrogant, rude staff members in the stands.

That stuff stays with you.   

• Like 1