Sexual Assault: Spirit of Atlanta 2021

3 hours ago, skevinp said:

Delta = change

True dat!

7 hours ago, skevinp said:

What makes you say that?  

doing some research on other topics in the news a lot the last...oh 15 months or so, they have held off on actions against other attorneys that have done far worse.

4 hours ago, cixelsyd said:

Another Facebook statement from Spirit of Atlanta, basically saying "Do as we SAY... not as we DO".

worked well for them I see

8 hours ago, Phantom56 said:

As an iconic corps, can we please wish Spirit a successful and reformed return to the field in 2023. 

Sure, but at this point everyone associated with the corps needs to be replaced or it would be much better for them to just fold. New board, new management, new staff, everyone should go. The staff members who had the decency to resign over this are the only ones who should be considered for employment in the 2023 season. Sounds like a few HoF memberships should be revoked as well while they're at it.

• Like 3

From their first statement on 01/09/22, I think SOA's handling of this situation through their social media can only lead to one conclusion.  They were counting on the "Asteroid 7482" to strike somewhere on the planet earth.  😬🧐

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

From their first statement on 01/09/22, I think SOA's handling of this situation through their social media can only lead to one conclusion.  They were counting on the "Asteroid 7482" to strike somewhere on the planet earth.  😬🧐

Some days, I’m rooting for the asteroid. 🤣

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

I voted for the asteroid in the last presidential election. 

• Haha 4

Posted this in another thread last a response but will repeat here: just keep thinking that a SoA member had been doing offensive things for years and the corps was told about it. Yet they let him back in the corps year after year. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot 

• Like 1