Sexual Assault: Spirit of Atlanta 2021

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’ll try to get to that soon but Ozark is coming back Friday. 

Fortunately, it is a movie, not a series.

• Like 1

are we done talking about SOA?  Asking for a moderator....

all seriousness aside, I do think we are getting close to the discussion burning out.  maybe time for a close and reboot?  I'll let you all decide.  

17 minutes ago, JohnZ said:

are we done talking about SOA?  Asking for a moderator....

all seriousness aside, I do think we are getting close to the discussion burning out.  maybe time for a close and reboot?  I'll let you all decide.  

That idiot behind the burner account is at it again with his doxing. Interesting new comment made. I wonder if SoA will answer all his questions. Other than that, I think things have calmed down.

Edited by WaitForIt
Grammar
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, WaitForIt said:

That idiot behind the burner account is at it again with his doxing. Interesting new comment made in the comments. I wonder if SoA will answer all his questions. Other than that, I think things have calmed down.

The "Trumpet of the Lord" guy is back as well commenting.  I wonder if he subscribes to the prophecy & prediction of the sun exploding later this year?  I really hope it's happens after finals; could be an exciting year!  :whistle: 

23 minutes ago, WaitForIt said:

That idiot behind the burner account is at it again with his doxing. Interesting new comment made. I wonder if SoA will answer all his questions. Other than that, I think things have calmed down.

Report him if you have a Facebook page.  He’s harassing her. 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’ll try to get to that soon but Ozark is coming back Friday. 

Witcher…they don’t give AF about participant safety.