Sexual Assault: Spirit of Atlanta 2021

6 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Killing time before one of my regularly scheduled “old guy” medical checks. Looks like someone cleaned up good bit of the trash on the latest Spirit announcement on FB. 

They’ve left the screenshots up on the joint statement thread, though.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

46 minutes ago, year1buick said:

They’ve left the screenshots up on the joint statement thread, though.

Didn’t have the heart to look 🤮🤮

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, year1buick said:

Kinda makes you wonder, right?

Or perhaps… not wonder at all…

• Like 1

9 hours ago, cixelsyd said:

As long as the Spirit Facebook page abuse continues, we should have a place here to speak out against it.

i didn't look....is it still happening? i can't believe the corps has left some of that stuff up and it appears reporting it to Facebook does nothing

3 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Didn’t have the heart to look 🤮🤮

Scared me there, Jim. I thought you were talking about your old guy medical check up. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

Scared me there, Jim. I thought you were talking about your old guy medical check up. 

Lol no that was further down 😈

Colonoscopy check which I passed (no pun intended), do it again in three years. Won’t do it over the winter next time, had few hours of snow and sleet this morning. Would have felt terrible if my “chauffeur” had got in an accident. Especially since she drove from the next town to get me and I only live 1/2 mile from the doctors office. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

i didn't look....is it still happening? i can't believe the corps has left some of that stuff up and it appears reporting it to Facebook does nothing

Some posters (alumni I think) are jumping on "The Trumpet of the Lord" guy.  He had his feelings hurt & told them not to call him "Howdy".  He told them to call him "Dr. Sc...dt". (His last name)  To which they replied "ok, Dr. Howdy".  :spitting:  

Edited by keystone3ply
cx

5 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Some posters (alumni I think) are jumping on "The Trumpet of the Lord" guy.  He had his feelings hurt & told them not to call him "Howdy".  He told them to call him "Dr. Sc...dt". (His last name)  To which they replied "ok, Dr. Howdy".  :spitting:  

i blocked him so i see none of it.