Sexual Assault: Spirit of Atlanta 2021

11 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Some posters (alumni I think) are jumping on "The Trumpet of the Lord" guy.  He had his feelings hurt & told them not to call him "Howdy".  He told them to call him "Dr. Sc...dt". (His last name)  To which they replied "ok, Dr. Howdy".  :spitting:  

That’s a perv’s name if I’ve ever heard one….

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Lol no that was further down 😈

Colonoscopy check which I passed (no pun intended), do it again in three years. Won’t do it over the winter next time, had few hours of snow and sleet this morning. Would have felt terrible if my “chauffeur” had got in an accident. Especially since she drove from the next town to get me and I only live 1/2 mile from the doctors office. 

When I get the procedure, the last thing I say before they put me under is, "OK, doc, put all of my problems behind me. " 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

When I get the procedure, the last thing I say before they put me under is, "OK, doc, put all of my problems behind me. " 

First time was delayed because police were looking for someone in doctors neighborhood. I’m ready and doc is calling saying he just got past the checkpoint with cops searching his car. See you in 30 minutes.

Second time he walked in saying “same as last time right?”. I said “except you’re on time”. Then explained about the police delay. He got a big smile “oh that was you”. 😀

• Haha 1

On 1/19/2022 at 11:34 PM, Jeff Ream said:

well no. DCAF to be having a podcast soon about it..with interviews. recording Saturday

I wonder what John will say a bad day of drum corps is better than …. Because we have had some very bad days of drum corps lately.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I wonder what John will say a bad day of drum corps is better than …. Because we have had some very bad days of drum corps lately.

I don't know if John is going to be part of the team, i just did a small column ( my usual one) except i didn't have anything d###### from DCP to talk about as the discussion on here has been great on this sad topic.

except on the sound file a few words don't get ####'d out 🙂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, craiga said:

Seriously? This thread has clearly outlived its usefulness. 

Was it the colonoscopy jokes? I'm sorry.