Sexual Assault: Spirit of Atlanta 2021

5 hours ago, Smug Trumpet Guy said:

This reminded me of a time when I was a freshman in high school and the drumline techs (who were adult men) were talking to me about girls butts that were in my grade! There are so many sickos in the marching band community its not even funny

Ewe.

Edited by IllianaLancerContra

15 minutes ago, Smug Trumpet Guy said:

I think now would be a good time for us to share what our favorite spirit shows were through the past 4 decades. Because they're finished now. Mine? Old, New, borrowed, and Blue 

I just can't, but this afternoon, someone posted on the SOA Facebook page to "hook them up with a marimba when y'all fold".  It's really funny & sad all rolled into one huge burrito.  :spitting::unhappy: 

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Smug Trumpet Guy said:

I think now would be a good time for us to share what our favorite spirit shows were through the past 4 decades. Because they're finished now. Mine? Old, New, borrowed, and Blue 

I saw them in 1980 in Michigan City, where they supposedly broke press-box window glass. (Announcer said after last chord that crack in glass got bigger, & a Drum Corps urban legend was born).

• Like 1

Just now, IllianaLancerContra said:

I saw them in 1980 in Michigan City, where they supposedly broke press-box window glass. (Announcer said after last chord that crack in glass got bigger, & a Drum Corps urban legend was born).

1980 in Birmingham - the finals show dedicated to Jim Ott.  "Let It Be Me"...  

36 minutes ago, anomaly said:

Welp … that’s pretty damning. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

SoA should be shutdown for the 2022 season instead of toothless probation. 

Jim Ott is rolling over in his grave

• Thanks 1