Sexual Assault: Spirit of Atlanta 2021

Let’s close and wait for next announcement or update. Even latest announcement on fb has dried up on comments pretty much 

Edited by JimF-LowBari

I don’t have a FB account … never have. But if what I am picking up from here is as bad as has been insinuated, this thread has some legs. It would be a crime to shut it down. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JohnZ said:

are we done talking about SOA?  Asking for a moderator....

all seriousness aside, I do think we are getting close to the discussion burning out.  maybe time for a close and reboot?  I'll let you all decide.  

well no. DCAF to be having a podcast soon about it..with interviews. recording Saturday

• Like 2

2 hours ago, craiga said:

In my opinion, this thread has run its course.

see above

12 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m watching 1883 now.  Seeing how they ended up in Montana.  

Ozark tops the list for me as the best TV ever, even over Breaking Bad and Sopranos. Been replaying seasons 1-3 for a week now in anticipation of Friday. Lots of stuff that went on in those seasons I'd forgotten happened. I've started to become a little bored with 1883 after episode 3 or 4. Not a high enough body count for me and plus that daughter's narration of everything has become a little stale. Sam Elliot is the ultimate cowboy, though. 

And to keep somewhat on topic, yes, please keep the thread alive. New developments seem to be happening all the time. 

• Like 1

Killing time before one of my regularly scheduled “old guy” medical checks. Looks like someone cleaned up good bit of the trash on the latest Spirit announcement on FB. 

Edited by JimF-LowBari

12 hours ago, JohnZ said:

are we done talking about SOA?  Asking for a moderator....

all seriousness aside, I do think we are getting close to the discussion burning out.  maybe time for a close and reboot?  I'll let you all decide.  

As long as the Spirit Facebook page abuse continues, we should have a place here to speak out against it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Killing time before one of my regularly scheduled “old guy” medical checks. Looks like someone cleaned up good bit of the trash on the latest Spirit announcement on FB. 

I don’t have the stomach to look over there anymore.  So, I’ll take your word for it.  There are some sick people on that page that really need some intense therapy.  Although, I’m not sure if a whole team of psychologists could fix them. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

I don’t have the stomach to look over there anymore.  So, I’ll take your word for it.  There are some sick people on that page that really need some intense therapy.  Although, I’m not sure if a whole team of psychologists could fix them. 

That is assuming that they want to be fixed.

Admitting there is a problem is the first step.

• Like 2