And the floodgates are opening

2 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Well that didn't take long.....

Why would anyone want to black ball a member for wanting to leave a tour no matter what the reason. It's a volunteer activity for goodness sake. 

Just now, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Well that didn't take long.....

Why would anyone want to black ball a member for wanting to leave a tour no matter what the reason. It's a volunteer activity for goodness sake. 

I wasn't trying to be narcissistic; the computer I am on doesn't like it when I have 2 different URLs in the same post.

Concerning your blackball statement, I agree 100%.  But the mistake you are making is to apply logic to a highly illogical situation.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

I wasn't trying to be narcissistic; the computer I am on doesn't like it when I have 2 different URLs in the same post.

Concerning your blackball statement, I agree 100%.  But the mistake you are making is to apply logic to a highly illogical situation.

Not you!! Sorry if it came off that way. I was talking about the corps directors response to the MM in the van.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Yikes 

Edited by Jeff Ream
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don’t claim to have the answers but it’s gotta change. Now. Zero tolerance 

• Like 6

Mod hat here...

Personal attacks are not permitted in DCP. That is and always has been part of the rules.

We do not want to close these important threads, but posters must not stoop to attacking other posters. Please do your part to keep these threads open.

Thanks

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Mod hat here...

Personal attacks are not permitted in DCP. That is and always has been part of the rules.

We do not want to close these important threads, but posters must not stoop to attacking other posters. Please do your part to keep these threads open.

Thanks

FYI - this is what a zero-tolerance policy looks like.  In this case, the first response by management is removal of offending posts & a stern warning to all.  

Watch & learn DCI.  Watch & learn.

Edited by IllianaLancerContra
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

45 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Mod hat here...

Thanks

what he said.

we want to support this discussion but will do so within the guidelines of the Forum.  

Found this comment on the DCI Facebook post announcing Spirit won't be participating:

(posted by a male)

Considering I'm still watching adults teach kids who have asked me for nudes while I was marching under them proves that DCI isn't doing the job they're claiming to be doing"

Edited by soccerguy315
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2