And the floodgates are opening

7 minutes ago, PamahoNow said:

forgive me,  DCAF? 

It’s a podcast Drum Corps AF. It is a very good podcast, IMO, but has been hiatus for several months.

4 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

It’s a podcast Drum Corps AF. It is a very good podcast, IMO, but has been hiatus for several months.

Thank you

You can subscribe here - https://pca.st/xaMK

13 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I didn’t even know DCAF was back! I see they dropped an episode on January 1. 

yeah that was the "where we been episode".

this one wasn't planned until Spirit imploded.

next episode is best of SCV....probably next month

13 hours ago, PamahoNow said:

forgive me,  DCAF? 

Drum Corps As ####

13 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

well....wasn't a lot of drum corps, personal stuff ( we do have real lives).....Fossil Chops has gotten more involved running things to help John out...and Nick can't figure out how to record on his Ipad....so rest of team has been chipping in.

• Like 2

On 1/12/2022 at 10:42 PM, Jeff Ream said:

starting with the Phantom and Cavies stories a few weeks ago, and now Spirit this week, two more stories came out today from kids in corps. ( links below).

for the first time in my life, i am really wondering if DCI is worth saving.

https://www.facebook.com/100001510672492/posts/4901150299945277/?d=n

https://www.reddit.com/r/drumcorps/comments/s2jxo0/my_experience_marching_raiders_in_2019/

Yet you stomp on someone who attempt to expose. Turn around and post up exposé info and create a thread. SMH

On 1/13/2022 at 10:19 PM, Sutasaurus said:

Am I? To clarify…I was referring to the posters here who are calling for the demise of DCI. As for marching members, these are young college age men and women. They are old enough to know and walk away from inappropriate/ inexcusable behavior from staff (stranger danger). If they feel they aren’t being treated properly…leave the situation immediately and seek assistance, legal, if need warrants. But to ride out the season and then months afterward go public…..that’s where I question the accuser. To repeat, I don’t condone the alleged behavior but I do question the reaction here without knowing all the facts…from all sides of the story.

If we were able to go back and look at some back in the day posts here I have made mention to the fact that the first time I was assaulted or abused was at the age of 17