The Cavaliers 2022

27 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Looks like thr Houston show is actually in Tomball... hmmmm.... not sure how I feel about that. It's basically where I'm from, but... Tomball (not hating on folks from Tomball). Hmmmm.

Took a look at this and decided to pass. Glad to know it's a new stadium. But I am a little surprised how much I no longer want car rentals, drives to the stadium, drives to hotels afterward.

I know the tour stops are not aiming for people coming in from outside the host city. That's fine. Still, it is so nice in places like San Antonio to park yourself at a hotel for a night or two and walk to the show. For all its boringness, Indianapolis has the same terrific convenience factor.

I went to the Katy shows a couple of years. Will miss Texas altogether this year. Hope it is a good show and the Cavies shine.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, mjoakes said:

Took a look at this and decided to pass. Glad to know it's a new stadium. But I am a little surprised how much I no longer want car rentals, drives to the stadium, drives to hotels afterward.

I know the tour stops are not aiming for people coming in from outside the host city. That's fine. Still, it is so nice in places like San Antonio to park yourself at a hotel for a night or two and walk to the show. For all its boringness, Indianapolis has the same terrific convenience factor.

I went to the Katy shows a couple of years. Will miss Texas altogether this year. Hope it is a good show and the Cavies shine.

I actually agree with you. Tomball is an interesting place... I'll leave it at that. But I can tell ya some experiences i had there growing up in the dms... I don't want to post it here lol. But for the most part people go to Tomball for the Renaissance festival. 

The new stadium looks nice, but hmmm I'm just... idk.

35 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

It is international tuba day

I'm sorry, but everyday is International Tuba Day in my world. 

• Haha 2

Hey does anyone know if getting Flomarching is actually worth it? 

Being that we haven't seen a competitive season in two years, we'll, I kinda want to have a blast. I saw the list of shows they are streaming and it's a lot! But I'm not sure if I want to fork over for the yearly subscription when I just want the DCI shows. So is it really worth spending $150? 

Plus, tickets for the Tomball show go on sale tomorrow and I'm about to spend a bit on that.. yeah. Any help on some info would be fantastic! Thanks yall.

2 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Hey does anyone know if getting Flomarching is actually worth it? 

Being that we haven't seen a competitive season in two years, we'll, I kinda want to have a blast. I saw the list of shows they are streaming and it's a lot! But I'm not sure if I want to fork over for the yearly subscription when I just want the DCI shows. So is it really worth spending $150? 

Plus, tickets for the Tomball show go on sale tomorrow and I'm about to spend a bit on that.. yeah. Any help on some info would be fantastic! Thanks yall.

You can do a monthly plan on Flo and cancel at the end of the year. I don't recall what the cost was, but it's worth it IMO.  Unless you want to watch SW Colorado Pharmaceutical College vs Wassamatter U in women's ping pong during the off season. Then I'd definitely go with the annual plan. 

2 hours ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

You can do a monthly plan on Flo and cancel at the end of the year. I don't recall what the cost was, but it's worth it IMO.  Unless you want to watch SW Colorado Pharmaceutical College vs Wassamatter U in women's ping pong during the off season. Then I'd definitely go with the annual plan. 

I think the monthly plan is $30. I'm going to sleep on it, but I'm debating on that or saving the money to get some more Cavies gear. 

1 hour ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I think the monthly plan is $30. I'm going to sleep on it, but I'm debating on that or saving the money to get some more Cavies gear. 

From the article on FloMarching site, more shows than ever and they have upgraded their equipment for a better streaming experience.

• Thanks 1