The Cavaliers 2022

2 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I'm getting impatient foe the show announcement. Gosh darn it I'm excited. 

Yup lol.. All they did was teased it about over a month ago, about three different times, with no announcement.. am like what are they playing at ? LOLl

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Man, The Cavaliers are going start spring training before they announce the show... WHHHHHHHHHHHHY?!?!?!? Hahaha!

Where is The Cavaliers spring training these days?

Edited by Quad Aces

1 hour ago, Quad Aces said:

Where is The Cavaliers spring training these days?

Adrian College in Michigan 

I think my fellow Cavies fans would enjoy this.

At work today a buddy of mine was asking questions about DCI. Basically he is a former musician that was curious about the activity. He was looking for something new to follow and I'm obviously not going to pass up an opportunity to talk drum corps. I brought up the website and showed him different corps and gave him a brief history of each one. I left it unbiased, because hey, that's what I did when I discovered this activity. 

After awhile he decided to see if I knew which corps won what year. And ironically he picked every year The Cavaliers didn't win.... until he randomly picked 1992........ ooooooh yes. 

I pulled up youtube and I obviously had to play the 1992 finals announcements. I actually nailed the 1st place announcement (I don't have the timing spot memorized.... I probably should). He looked over and said "You're a fan of that core aren't ya?"......... I wonder what gave him that idea. 

• Like 2