The Cavaliers 2022

9 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

Just in case any of you missed the news in the prediction thread - the Cavaliers are going to finish 11th this year. I'm still dying. Seriously, that is the dumbest prediction I've ever read.

Go get 'em Cavies!

I respect anyone's opinions about placements.... but I'm sorry..... Cavies have gone through a lot since 2012 and I think they deserve something great to happen. I think folks have forgotten about that on DCP..... I hope they kick some butt on opening day. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I respect anyone's opinions about placements.... but I'm sorry..... Cavies have gone through a lot since 2012 and I think they deserve something great to happen. I think folks have forgotten about that on DCP..... I hope they kick some butt on opening day. 

I still think it’s a goof and a bad joke, but nothing more, we all know Cavies are gonna be top six so it’s all well and good! They’ll be secondth🙃

• Like 2

On 6/25/2022 at 7:17 PM, Hook'emCavies said:

For perspective , it was just I poster here on DCP that predicted Cavaliers in 11th this season ,( which of course became the butt of jokes here on DCP by other posters for its silliness ) . That poster was registering their 1st post here on DCP , so they were successfully trolling on here with that it looked like to me …

3 minutes ago, Boss Anova said:

For perspective , it was just I poster here on DCP that predicted Cavaliers in 11th this season ,( which of course became the butt of jokes here on DCP by other posters for its silliness ) . That poster was registering their 1st post here on DCP , so they were successfully trolling on here with that it looked like to me …

Sounds about right. It doesn't bother me though. It's just silly.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

They look slick out there. Tomorrow is the big day! 

To dare is to do

You going to the theatre to watch?