The Cavaliers 2022

6 hours ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

I'm notoriously bad at "judging" percussion and guard, so I'm not going to comment. 

Same here  . I can likely determine differences in abilities and demand on Performers and the complexity inherent in Brass sections , somewhat in Guard sections between corps and the visual constructs , but I can’t much comment on the Percussion sections well at all . The top 12 all sound pretty much the same to me in percussion , when obviously the percussion judges know a lot more about Percussion parts , how difficult the chart is, and how well played , along with the FE 

Not sure what happened. I started a Cavaliers 2022 channel and it disappeared

3 hours ago, dureau said:

Not sure what happened. I started a Cavaliers 2022 channel and it disappeared

Admin took it down as it was a duplicate of this one already created. No harm, no foul. 

Just now, Hook'emCavies said:

I think Cavies are going to rock come August 

Are you recovered from last night? Save some for Tromboneball. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

Are you recovered from last night? Save some for Tromboneball. 

I'm good. I'm curious to see how much they can improve after seeing that they a visually a little dirty and still needs to perform their closer. I'm very excited to see them!

• Like 1

Even with some pretty huge ensemble tears, super rough drill, and an incomplete show, that was a taste of what will develop into a fantastic show.  I've never been a huge Cavies fanboy, but I love the trajectory they've been on.  Really want to see them medal this year and get back to a championship soon.  

12 minutes ago, Lance said:

Even with some pretty huge ensemble tears, super rough drill, and an incomplete show, that was a taste of what will develop into a fantastic show.  I've never been a huge Cavies fanboy, but I love the trajectory they've been on.  Really want to see them medal this year and get back to a championship soon.  

I would rather have a show that they can work with. I believe in them. I KNOW they are clean this sucker up and shock a lot folks. 

• Like 3

It appears the guard is a bit small (I counted 29 on the field last night) this year.  Were members out sick or injured?

I thought they only had 26 in guard? Looks like they might be having the same challenges as Madison had in recruitment?  Their guard last year was super small so maybe a knock on from that?

Will be interesting  to see how their show develops but right now their guard is not their usual strength 

Edited by DCI-86
  • Like 1