The Cavaliers 2022

4 hours ago, DCI-86 said:

I thought they only had 26 in guard? Looks like they might be having the same challenges as Madison had in recruitment?  Their guard last year was super small so maybe a knock on from that?

Will be interesting  to see how their show develops but right now their guard is not their usual strength 

Cavaliers had a very small guard last season in exhibition touring, but was told that this season they would return to a larger, more formidable guard. But was surprised they had not added to their All Male Guard which used to be.. as others here have said... one of their strongest corps sections. Nevertheless, lots to like about their corps and show this season, and once they add their closer, and continue to build on what they have, by August I expect they will shine.

• Like 2

The closer is Sign of the Times , Harry Styles. It can be both a cool ballad and a killer ending. Can’t wait to see what Michael and his team do with it. It could be a Game changer. Of course my opinion, lol.

Edited by dureau
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Boss Anova said:

Cavaliers had a very small guard last season in exhibition touring, but was told that this season they would return to a larger, more formidable guard. But was surprised they had not added to their All Male Guard which used to be.. as others here have said... one of their strongest corps sections. Nevertheless, lots to like about their corps and show this season, and once they add their closer, and continue to build on what they have, by August I expect they will shine.

It will turn out great. Lots os energy and fantastic arranging. The ending will be fantastic. 

2 hours ago, jjeffeory said:

This show reminds me a little of 2010, but I think they're starting better off here in 2022.

Agreed on the major points. Didn't see much promise in Mad World early season but they kept refining and adding, and by 3rd week in July, clearly they were on to something. That said, it was a different era, competitively, so whether they could punch up to a medalist position in the current climate is iffy, but not out of the question. One thing I feel confident of is that they'll be very popular with the regular viewer, just as in 2019, and that's never a terrible place to be.

Edited by Slingerland
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, Slingerland said:

Agreed on the major points. Didn't see much promise in Mad World early season but they kept refining and adding, and by 3rd week in July, clearly they were on to something. That said, it was a different era, competitively, so whether they could punch up to a medalist position in the current climate is iffy, but not out of the question. One thing I feel confident of is that they'll be very popular with the regular viewer, just as in 2019, and that's never a terrible place to be.

Yeah, but something tells me that this is apart of their plan. Idk.... I obviously haven't seen anything and I just have this special feeling. I can't put my finger on it... but idk, we shall see. 

That's also putting aside my extreme cavies fan self lol! Something is telling me that we are in store for something special. 

13 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Ya know, The Cavaliers first score in 1995 was 67.7

That was on June 15th in Rockford, and Phantom was .4 behind. 

After the scores were announced, two girls in the stands yelled, "It's only half a point!"

• Haha 1