The Cavaliers 2022

I might be a little late to the game but when I was watching them at the theater, I said to myself, “is this their year?” I was shocked to see they placed where they did. Then, I remembered they don’t have a full show on the field just yet so maybe (hopefully) a jump in points will come with that. I can already tell this may turn out to be one of my favorite Cavaliers shows!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, jjeffeory said:

That was on June 15th in Rockford, and Phantom was .4 behind. 

After the scores were announced, two girls in the stands yelled, "It's only half a point!"

We probably got booed too. Every time we beat Madison that year early season the crowd was not happy. We nicknamed ourselves the "Cava-boos" because that's what it sounded like when the announcer read our score 🙂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tommynev said:

We probably got booed too. Every time we beat Madison that year early season the crowd was not happy. We nicknamed ourselves the "Cava-boos" because that's what it sounded like when the announcer read our score 🙂

..... you marched with the 95 cavies? I just want to say in many ways I consider that show to be underrated in terms of championship shows. Amazing music, drill was off the charts, and yall hung in there! I can't tell you how many times I go back and study that season. What yall did was incredible! 

• Like 2

Just watched the replay on Flo. Very rough stuff. There’s some nicely uncommon movements, though, that don’t rely on props or silly dancing everyone seems obligated to do. 

Gotta say the guard seems disappointing that first night out. I’m used to much more exciting stuff. Maybe yet to come? (And did the guard score well? Might just be my amateurish observation.)

4 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

..... you marched with the 95 cavies? I just want to say in many ways I consider that show to be underrated in terms of championship shows. Amazing music, drill was off the charts, and yall hung in there! I can't tell you how many times I go back and study that season. What yall did was incredible! 

Thank you! 

• Like 1

Guys we have us some Brass this year. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's so early. 

I think about some of the shows that were slow burners due to being so late to get a somewhat clean and coherent product on the field....BD 2011, Phantom 2008, oh YEAH, and Cavies 95.  I feel like this is another one of those kinds of shows.  Just my random thoughts.  

• Thanks 1