The Cavaliers 2022

1 hour ago, Continental said:

I find their outfits don't read well from a distance and they end up look clumpy on the field.  

That’s an easy alteration…make it a half cape thing like everyone else so you can have a clean line on side.

4 hours ago, jjeffeory said:

Right. Panic over 4th or 5th place finishes is partly why the Cavaliers started having problems around 08.

The cavies had problems starting in 2011, they finished 2nd in 2010 and then they had a complete design team change when the best there is went to SCV. If you love the Cavies you know who I mean. The 2020 show was one of their best ever “Mad World””.

2 minutes ago, dureau said:

The cavies had problems starting in 2011, they finished 2nd in 2010 and then they had a complete design team change when the best there is went to SCV. If you love the Cavies you know who I mean. The 2020 show was one of their best ever “Mad World””.

Staff changes started happening way before 2011; they got 4th place one year before 2010 and "critics" complained about them not playing loud enough and other criticism like NOT sounding as loud as Crown and other silly things...

2010 started out a hot mess, but they luckily fixed things that year.

There's been a bit of drama that I won't drudge up again, but the placement issues started happening due to their staff attrition in the later '00s.

Staff changes started happening way before 2011; they got 4th place in 2009 and "critics" had been complained about them not playing loud enough and other criticism like NOT sounding as loud as Crown and other silly things...

2010 started out a hot mess, but they luckily fixed things that year.

There's been a bit of drama that I won't drudge up again, but the placement issues started happening due to their staff attrition in the later '00s.

Edited by jjeffeory

And the guard beat Blue Stars tonight….stepping stones

• Like 1

Just now, GREENBLUE said:

And the guard beat Blue Stars tonight….stepping stones

I think that when this show clicks, it's going to be rewarded big time.

I really do get a 2010 vibe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Hook'emCavies said:

Crown and Boston only improved that much???

🙂

c'mon GREEN MACHINE!!!!!!!!!

I know it’s different shows, different judges but only .6 behind Boston now