The Cavaliers 2022

Just now, Phantombari1 said:

I really thought this show "so far" is a mess.  Add to it the volume issue and a few other things and these cavaliers are not yet up to previous iterations of the corp.  (IMO) this show needs a major overhaul to compete for a top 5 position.

I'm kind of shocked.

That's exactly how 2010 started as well and it ended up doing ok.

This corps has cleaned up more than any other corps since Detroit.

I'm hyper critical of them, but seeing the improvement they made in just one day alone has made me take a step back and rethink where I think they'll end up.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Phantombari1 said:

I really thought this show "so far" is a mess.  Add to it the volume issue and a few other things and these cavaliers are not yet up to previous iterations of the corp.  (IMO) this show needs a major overhaul to compete for a top 5 position.

I'm kind of shocked.

You also have Phantom in 4th and Boston in 9th lol…you might want to take off those rose colored glasses. It’s great to be a super fan but you also need to be realistic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Phantombari1 said:

I'm kind of shocked.

The volume issue? Really?

22 minutes ago, dureau said:

The volume issue? Really?

Just ignore...

troll-troll-detected.gif

• Haha 2

On 7/2/2022 at 11:50 PM, Phantombari1 said:

I'm kind of shocked.

My initial viewing, I felt this way. It has gotten a lot better though-. That being said,  I do feel their programming needs more  to crack the top 4, even 5 maybe right now.  I could say that about a few more corps too.

• Like 1