2 The Cavaliers 80.450
4 Colts 77.400
5 Madison Scouts 73.750

• Members
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

I just got home. from the show.  All corps performed well and most were marching holes.

I wouldn't put too much concern in the score tonight.  Cavaliers were very exciting tonight.  They must have added a couple more guard members since the earlier shows that I saw on video.  They did march a couple holes tonight.  The horn line sure has some difficult playing!  Though the guard is very good, there were at least 5 drops tonight.  This show will score high by the end of the season.  It is entertaining and complex.  This score will move up very quickly once everyone is back healthy.

11 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Not sure if anyone, but there is a massive fire a little north of me. It's not contained and I would say about 200+ acres is up in flames. I'm actually outside, looking north on my land, and it looks like a volcano. But I'm alright so far.... not sure if it's on the news yet. Just confirming that I'm fine lol.

Edit* 

The fire has reached 1000 acres. There is so much smoke that it's actually popping up on the radar. Good news is that they are pushing it towards the Trinity River. So my family and I should be alright, but my heart goes out to those affected by it. 

Hope you and your family are well Hook’em. We all need some good rain to come through and make it less dry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, dureau said:
1 Blue Stars 82.200
2 Phantom Regiment 80.450
2 The Cavaliers 80.450
4 Colts 77.400
5 Madison Scouts 73.750

What was it, 12 days off? Congrats to the guys on their first performance back with a respectable score.

• Like 1

Also, took a gander at the recaps and they make a lot of sense. Feet, Percussion, Brass, & Guard show large gaps in content and achievement which is indicative of the time off not performing. I’m not sure about GE 1 G. Llacer’s score, what is their area? (Yes I know GE is full encompassing, but 1 judge typically is supposed to be a music GE perspective and the other visual GE)

They actually looked kind of flat tonight. Need lots of cleaning. But still I can’t believe they came back so strong. It’s encouraging. 

Edited by dureau
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1