If the DCI organization went away???

7 hours ago, TenHut said:

If the DCI organizatiion went away, it would be a good thing. This activity needs new blood and a new approach. DA is stale and needs to go.    

Yes but remember by charter he serves at the board’s discretion 

11 hours ago, TenHut said:

If the DCI organizatiion went away, it would be a good thing. This activity needs new blood and a new approach. DA is stale and needs to go.    

Perhaps, but I shudder to think some here would attempt to wrest control in that power vacuum.  It's one thing to talk and act if if one knows what they are talking about...it's an entire other thing to know what you are doing and talking about.  Watch out for the "talkers" vs the "doers".

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mello Dude said:

Perhaps, but I shudder to think some here would attempt to wrest control in that power vacuum.  It's one thing to talk and act if if one knows what they are talking about...it's an entire other thing to know what you are doing and talking about.  Watch out for the "talkers" vs the "doers".

As opposed to shutting up about what is going on? Speaking out does not equal wanting to “wrest control”.

Form what I’ve read and seen from DCIs actions my opinion is they put together a abuse policy that has too many missing connections and pieces. And even with the crap that has come out, they have NOT bothered to review and update. I can think of a few reasons why they would do this and all of them show people who should not be in charge of anything.

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

As opposed to shutting up about what is going on? Speaking out does not equal wanting to “wrest control”.

Form what I’ve read and seen from DCIs actions my opinion is they put together a abuse policy that has too many missing connections and pieces. And even with the crap that has come out, they have NOT bothered to review and update. I can think of a few reasons why they would do this and all of them show people who should not be in charge of anything.

I think much younger people than us need to take the reins.  This toxic old boys club in power has got to go.  Retire already. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Someone has posted on Battalion's Facebook page regarding this.

what does it say? i’m unable to see the comment because of facebook being weird unfortunately 😕

9 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Easy to throw stones when you have zero accountability or experience.  Yeah, you have an opinion..wow.  Little dogs bark a lot....

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I think much younger people than us need to take the reins.  This toxic old boys club in power has got to go.  Retire already. 

Indeed.  Look at the people here spouting endless nonsense.  I would go one step further that this needs to be a woman in charge.

5 minutes ago, Mello Dude said:

Indeed.  Look at the people here spouting endless nonsense.  I would go one step further that this needs to be a woman in charge.

Not the one there now.  She bends knee to the old boys club and she’s my age. I nominate a Gen X’er or an older millennial woman with her head screwed on straight.   

• Like 1