One of those annoying ticket questions

After 8 years of Drum Corps, this is my son's age-out year.  We, of course, want to get the best seats and they are all "locked" on Ticketmaster.  Can anyone offer some guidance on how to unlock those?  Looking to switch levels.  I've look at some of the corps sites, but wondering if the 3-packs are still available, etc.

Thanks in advance!!

I could be wrong, but I think everything that's locked at TM is either allocated to a corps or to Friends of DCI.  I don't know whether any of those ever get released for general sales on TM or whether people who have those tickets can re-sell them on TM.  Maybe someone else can answer that part.

It will be difficult to secure good seats for this years finals, I'm afraid. It's the 50th anniversary year, and many more people are going. Your best bet may be to use the Marketplace on DCP, as people usually put extra tickets up for sale closer to August.  Also, both Phantom and Cadets have tickets for sale on their websites, as they get blocks of tickets. I'm sure other corps do as well. Last option: Scalpers, who will certainly be around the stadium, as always. Good luck. 

• Like 1

I noticed the "locked" seats as well on TM.  Several top 12 corps have released their "block" seats over the past couple of weeks with their code.  As Phantom56 mentioned above, Phantom & Cadets plus I think BD & SCV have released their code.  I'm assuming the code is for TM.  

If a nuclear WWIII starts, I'll be listing mine on the DCP Marketplace.  I list my extras every year but don't have any extras this year.  Praying... 🇺🇦 

Edited by keystone3ply
cx

I think the best option might be to purchase tickets through the corps or a group that has a block.I purchased through the corps  the first few years I attended Indy and had good seats and sat with great people. You may be able to purchase seats through your son’s corps.

4 minutes ago, Phantom56 said:

Neither of those would be good options. Awful sound, and 600 level are up in the sky. 

wrong. 

I just post my tickets for sale in the Marketplace. Section 639, Row 1, Seats 9, 10, 11. Selling them as a set at face value. I bought the tickets as soon as they went on sale and then my son decided he didn't want march this year. I've only been to Lucas Oil once for finals and can tell you the view is great from up top (I had seats in section 640). The sound is different and bounces around. Then again it was my first time watching indoors. Send me a message if you're interested.