Friends of DCI

7 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Personal seat license.  The NFL does this.  

Interesting as it really whizzes off the fans in the stands. But… NFL stadiums can usually find other warm bodies to fill the seats. Unlike *cough* DCI

#1 mess with member abuse and DCIs (lack of) actions

#2 gas prices will be at an unknown level by summer

#3 PSLs

Whats the saying about when you’re in a hole… quit digging

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 3

So FDCI has disappeared? I don't quite understand the change.

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Interesting as it really whizzes off the fans in the stands. But… NFL stadiums can usually find other warm bodies to fill the seats. Unlike *cough* DCI

#1 mess with member abuse and DCIs (lack of) actions

#2 gas prices will be at an unknown level by summer

#3 PSLs

Whats the saying about when you’re in a hole… quit digging

They told me that I could join friends of DCI but there was no guarantee I’d get any seats.  What a deal.  To be perfectly honest, to hell with them.  And I mean that 💯%. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

They told me that I could join friends of DCI but there was no guarantee I’d get any seats.  What a deal.  To be perfectly honest, to hell with them.  And I mean that 💯%. 

Just saw that in another thread from a while back. Keep digging that pit DCI… 🙄

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Did the seats used to come free with a Friends membership?  I joined at the lowest level for the first time this year, solely because I wanted access to the Friends seats.  (Though I do hope the donation helps the organization in some small way.)  I emailed the office upfront to confirm that the right to purchase seats in the Friends block were guaranteed with a membership.  They said they were, and I got my assignments a few days ago.  I got my second choice of section, which was better than I thought I might get for a first-time membership.  

The reason I joined is because I haven't had luck getting seats in the sections I want for quite a few years.  I used to be able to get good seats off DCP Marketplace, but those seemed to be fewer and more far between over the last 10 years or so.  Maybe I'm just too much of a noob to know what I missed out on with the Friends program of the past, but I'm pretty happy with what I got.  

4 hours ago, LoveKathyG said:

Did the seats used to come free with a Friends membership?  I joined at the lowest level for the first time this year, solely because I wanted access to the Friends seats.  (Though I do hope the donation helps the organization in some small way.)  I emailed the office upfront to confirm that the right to purchase seats in the Friends block were guaranteed with a membership.  They said they were, and I got my assignments a few days ago.  I got my second choice of section, which was better than I thought I might get for a first-time membership.  

The reason I joined is because I haven't had luck getting seats in the sections I want for quite a few years.  I used to be able to get good seats off DCP Marketplace, but those seemed to be fewer and more far between over the last 10 years or so.  Maybe I'm just too much of a noob to know what I missed out on with the Friends program of the past, but I'm pretty happy with what I got.  

I don’t know.  I’ve never been in friends of DCI and I have no intention of sending them any money. 

• Like 1